Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on Yesterday at 1:07 pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
Last edited: 7/26/15
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.Last edited: 7/9/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Australian Members - Page 1240post #18586 of 6402710/1/12 at 6:56pmSo the other night on the tram I saw a group of 5-6 cool looking late teens (I could tell they were cool by virtue of that most age-old of metrics: the hotness of their women); all were wearing slim/skinny chinos in various shades of brown/tan, most of them short and cuffed. Not a pair of jeans in sight. Most of them were wearing a collared shirt. Not a hideous look, all things considered...
Styleforum Top Pickspost #18587 of 6402710/1/12 at 7:13pmpost #18588 of 6402710/1/12 at 8:20pmpost #18589 of 6402710/1/12 at 9:31pmQuote:
Looking forward to it!
I was getting desperate and was thinking of buying from Calibre but I will hold off until I see your wares :)post #18590 of 6402710/1/12 at 9:57pmpost #18591 of 6402710/1/12 at 10:07pmpost #18592 of 6402710/1/12 at 10:09pmpost #18593 of 6402710/1/12 at 10:38pmpost #18594 of 6402710/1/12 at 10:39pmpost #18595 of 6402710/2/12 at 12:00amQuote:Originally Posted by tobiasj
So the other night on the tram I saw a group of 5-6 cool looking late teens (I could tell they were cool by virtue of that most age-old of metrics: the hotness of their women); all were wearing slim/skinny chinos in various shades of brown/tan, most of them short and cuffed. Not a pair of jeans in sight. Most of them were wearing a collared shirt. Not a hideous look, all things considered...
Dat feel...is everywhere :P
Dusty Old Brogues I need a pic of ur 'dusty old brogues' pls :)post #18596 of 6402710/2/12 at 12:49ampost #18597 of 6402710/2/12 at 3:09ampost #18598 of 6402710/2/12 at 8:10ampost #18599 of 6402710/2/12 at 2:42pm
- Australian Members
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.
Currently, there are 1465 Active Users (339 Members and 1126 Guests)
- › What are you reading? 38 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 2 minutes ago
- › reweave/repair 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 5 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › All Things Hippity and Hoppity 6 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 6 minutes ago
- › Cigars 6 minutes ago
- › Ambrosi Napoli 6 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...