or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Australian Members
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Australian Members - Page 1237

post #18541 of 54935

PSA:

If you're in Sydney right now, you may want to refrain from wearing anything purple -- you know. Just in case.

post #18542 of 54935
Quote:
Originally Posted by I am DIL View Post

PSA:


If you're in Sydney right now, you may want to refrain from wearing anything purple -- you know. Just in case.

Mad Mullahs rioting when the Dogs lose?

And hope for the future for Wests Tigers they thrashed Canberra in the Toyota Cup final.
post #18543 of 54935
Bunny - those shoes can only be improved by adding lots and lots of sweat and toe jam from bare feet.

White ankles are the new male décolletage.

Get with the program kiddo.
post #18544 of 54935

brb. going to vandalise some local businesses because the doggies lost the grand final.


Edited by sliq - 9/30/12 at 3:20am
post #18545 of 54935
#melbourne squad in

best city in aus deserved it
post #18546 of 54935
Quote:
Originally Posted by streetminimal View Post

#melbourne squad in
best city in aus deserved it

WTF its not even your religion. Heretic!

The fact that the Dogs lost does not mean I wanted the Storm to win.
post #18547 of 54935
its a fair swap for a year.

The afl cup goes up, the hideous NRL trophy comes down.
post #18548 of 54935
Never been able to warm up to the AFL for some reason.
post #18549 of 54935
Quote:
Originally Posted by elisiX View Post

Never been able to warm up to the AFL for some reason.

I am no AFL tragic and I prefer rugby/rugby league.

But that AFL Grand Final yesterday made today's sketchy NRL Grand Final look sick.
post #18550 of 54935
Quote:
Originally Posted by TehBunny View Post

Crappy camera and photography skills :P

 

TehBunny

Dreamy hazy backlighting, nice... Money shoes too!

Were the shoe trees included?

post #18551 of 54935
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty Brogues View Post

 

TehBunny

Dreamy hazy backlighting, nice... Money shoes too!

Were the shoe trees included?

Thanks :)

 

Nah the shoe trees were paid for on top of that.

 

P.S.

 

Dusty old brogues give us a pick of your 'dusty old brogues pls!

I'm looking to get a pair of brogues around december for a wedding and wondering what you (and anyone else) would pick:

-more on the casual side

-don't mind if longwing

-under $250

-colour preferably a light brown yet not 'tan', or a burgundy

And what brogues do you guys on the Australian forums have and love?

post #18552 of 54935
TehBunny, the one pair I own and wear (not regularly enough) is the Alden longwing in cigar shell cordovan:

post #18553 of 54935
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebrownman View Post

TehBunny, the one pair I own and wear (not regularly enough) is the Alden longwing in cigar shell cordovan:

 

I love these shoes TBM

 

PS finally uploaded a lookbook to our website ... had to cut down heaps of pics but happy how our first shoot went. Probably should use models instead of us next time lol8[1].gif http://www.owenandjames.com/pages/look-book

post #18554 of 54935

gorgeous shell cords, thebrownman.

post #18555 of 54935
Quote:
Originally Posted by TehBunny View Post

-more on the casual side

-don't mind if longwing

-under $250

-colour preferably a light brown yet not 'tan', or a burgundy

And what brogues do you guys on the Australian forums have and love?

 

http://www.herringshoes.co.uk/product-info.php?&brandid=6&shoeid=3064

http://www.meermin.es/ficha_articulo.php?id=1958

http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_from=&_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ssn=retricker1829&rt=nc

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Australian Members