Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 2/27/14 at 1:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 1232
Styleforum Top Picks
Not at all. Just looking to limit the amount of crease on the top by keeping them 'filled' when not worn.
They are a little tight in the width but I have worn them probably 5/6 times now - no blisters
Though by the sounds of what has been said above, it sounds like the Epic or Ultra will fit the Hare's well. Not as sure about the Grenson's which I plan on buying. The Grenson's are not as flat or 'duck bill' like in the toes.
I don't wear formal shoes often (races, weddings only) and am yet to buy myself a nice pair of dress shoes. Got some Imperial Floorsheim which are a few years old presently for this purpose. Thanks again.
I wouldn't be putting shoe trees in suede with rubber sole shoes like that. Possibly do more harm than good.
Just spray them with some protector stuff so when you drop soy sauce or wasabi or pie gravy or red wine or beer on them it doesn't soak in.
I recently jumped on a deal from one of those buyinvite sites (that might have been it actually), and bought 6 pairs of Happy Socks for $6 a pair instead of the usual $20 I believe they retail for.
Not bad but when the package arrived at work and a couple guys/girls asked me about them they were shocked at the price. I then mentioned Panthrella socks and they almost fell of their chairs.
Nope - suede will crease - esp on rubber sole.
I've read so many different things about the suede sprays. I did a little research about what to buy and went with the Warpoo one from Nine West. I sprayed them initially but have since read people stating not to bother. Just give them a light brush over after every second use and keep away from water if possible. Not sure what to believe and I figured the spray just brushes off when you give them that light brush anyway. Still, ill probably give them another coat after another few wears.
After a lot of work I have definite routine.
I spray them...... (Click to show)
Mostly I spray them (Click to show)
Thanks for the reminder - I almost forgot. But no combinations in small - have rolled the dice on some epics.
I spray mine before wear - and let them air dry for 30 mins.
Wear them for 3 months and give them a top up.
Then if you brush the suede then just a top up spray every 6 months or so after than.
Really depends on your wear-frequency.
if they are tods, test the spray on the bottom first to make sure it doesnt change the colour.
- Australian Members
- › What are you drinking right now? 53 seconds ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 4 minutes ago
- › is this a legit brioni? 4 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 7 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 9 minutes ago
- › Kamakura Shirts - Madison Ave Store 10 minutes ago
- › Highly Underrated/Unknown Movies 10 minutes ago
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers) by alyssaw