He does a tremendous job playing Jesse Pinkman. That he beat Giancarlo Esposito is a big call, but he's a talented young actor with, hopefully, a great career ahead. Breaking Bad represent!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 2/27/14 at 1:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Choosing Men's Designer Suits
Last edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 1224post #18346 of 572169/24/12 at 10:01pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #18347 of 572169/24/12 at 10:43pmIn HK , down around the Arts Centre and Space Centre, aside from having great exhibitions, around the back (I think it is) you can catch a big bunch of local COS players kids dressed up in all sorts of stuff and hanging out and posing. Great fun. Warning: NOT SAFE FOR BLAHMAN (Click to show)
Once before we went my mate rang up and got a hard to book table outside on The PEAK at night. When we arrived it was shrouded in fog so much we could not see The Peak restaurant from the cable car / tourist centre. It was so cold outside we had to ask for an inside table and wait for it while we froze. Visibility was about 3 metres.
Cheung Chau Island, by ferry, is a great way to spend a day,walking and looking at temples or whatever, and eat seafood by the harbour. No cars on island. Even the ambulance and fire truck are tiny electric vehicles.
Edited by fxh - 9/24/12 at 10:57pmpost #18348 of 572169/24/12 at 10:56pmpost #18349 of 572169/24/12 at 11:02pmpost #18350 of 572169/24/12 at 11:14pmpost #18351 of 572169/24/12 at 11:16pmpost #18352 of 572169/24/12 at 11:20pmQuote:Originally Posted by fxh
In HK , down around the Arts Centre and Space Centre, aside from having great exhibitions, around the back (I think it is) you can catch a big bunch of local COS players kids dressed up in all sorts of stuff and hanging out and posing. Great fun..... Warning: NOT SAFE FOR BLAHMAN (Click to show)
Will follow these leads up also. Knew you would have something off the beaten track to highlight FXH, thank you appreciate this. Am soo looking forward to a week of just hanging out and taking it all in for once. Am trying to detach myself from phones, ipads and notebooks for the week. So am 'handwriting' all these suggestions into my diary. A novel experience for some.post #18353 of 572169/24/12 at 11:21pmQuote:Originally Posted by Selvaggio
On whether Nathan Rd/TST/Kowloon is worth the effort - it most certainly is. For one thing, you get the view back across to the island from TST. No that it is much effort - you can be ther in ten minutes from Central by subway.
You could call in at the Amoury in the Pedder Building in Central. Walk down to the Star Ferry terminal. Ferry across to TST. In the big shopping centre sort fo to the left of the wharf (Habour Terminal Centre?) you will find the Muji store - worth a look. Not far from here is the very modest arcade which houses Lee Baron and Zees. If you walk a few blocks up Nathan Rd, away from the water, there is a small shopping centre on the right with a very big Uniqlo store on the top floor (and a few other interesting shops as well).
Have a great trip.
Thanks Selv....again, can always relay on you to provide some great insight. Thanks heapspost #18354 of 572169/24/12 at 11:23pmpost #18355 of 572169/24/12 at 11:23pmpost #18356 of 572169/24/12 at 11:29pmpost #18357 of 572169/24/12 at 11:29pmpost #18358 of 572169/24/12 at 11:57pmpost #18359 of 572169/24/12 at 11:57pmpost #18360 of 572169/25/12 at 12:25amGents,
Here are a couple of photos of yesterday's outfit:
Blue cotton jacket with waist patch pockets and welted breast pocket; old Uniqlo striped oxford cloth shirt with button-down collar; Kent Wang pocket square in green and brown checks; green knit tie; beige chino pants and vintage Florsheim longwings, with a Filson 256 briefcase off to one side in the standing shot.
- Australian Members
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 48 seconds ago
- › Pocket Squares: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions,... 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Official Black Friday Sale Alert Central 4 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 4 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 7 minutes ago
- › TyCooN's Official Boxing Thread 10 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 10 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 14 13 minutes ago
- › NFL 2014-15 Thread 18 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...