He does a tremendous job playing Jesse Pinkman. That he beat Giancarlo Esposito is a big call, but he's a talented young actor with, hopefully, a great career ahead. Breaking Bad represent!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 7/29/15 at 1:07pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
Last edited: 7/26/15
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.Last edited: 7/9/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Australian Members - Page 1224post #18346 of 640679/24/12 at 10:01pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #18347 of 640679/24/12 at 10:43pmIn HK , down around the Arts Centre and Space Centre, aside from having great exhibitions, around the back (I think it is) you can catch a big bunch of local COS players kids dressed up in all sorts of stuff and hanging out and posing. Great fun. Warning: NOT SAFE FOR BLAHMAN (Click to show)
Once before we went my mate rang up and got a hard to book table outside on The PEAK at night. When we arrived it was shrouded in fog so much we could not see The Peak restaurant from the cable car / tourist centre. It was so cold outside we had to ask for an inside table and wait for it while we froze. Visibility was about 3 metres.
Cheung Chau Island, by ferry, is a great way to spend a day,walking and looking at temples or whatever, and eat seafood by the harbour. No cars on island. Even the ambulance and fire truck are tiny electric vehicles.
Edited by fxh - 9/24/12 at 10:57pmpost #18348 of 640679/24/12 at 10:56pmpost #18349 of 640679/24/12 at 11:02pmpost #18350 of 640679/24/12 at 11:14pmpost #18351 of 640679/24/12 at 11:16pmpost #18352 of 640679/24/12 at 11:20pmQuote:Originally Posted by fxh
In HK , down around the Arts Centre and Space Centre, aside from having great exhibitions, around the back (I think it is) you can catch a big bunch of local COS players kids dressed up in all sorts of stuff and hanging out and posing. Great fun..... Warning: NOT SAFE FOR BLAHMAN (Click to show)
Will follow these leads up also. Knew you would have something off the beaten track to highlight FXH, thank you appreciate this. Am soo looking forward to a week of just hanging out and taking it all in for once. Am trying to detach myself from phones, ipads and notebooks for the week. So am 'handwriting' all these suggestions into my diary. A novel experience for some.post #18353 of 640679/24/12 at 11:21pmQuote:Originally Posted by Selvaggio
On whether Nathan Rd/TST/Kowloon is worth the effort - it most certainly is. For one thing, you get the view back across to the island from TST. No that it is much effort - you can be ther in ten minutes from Central by subway.
You could call in at the Amoury in the Pedder Building in Central. Walk down to the Star Ferry terminal. Ferry across to TST. In the big shopping centre sort fo to the left of the wharf (Habour Terminal Centre?) you will find the Muji store - worth a look. Not far from here is the very modest arcade which houses Lee Baron and Zees. If you walk a few blocks up Nathan Rd, away from the water, there is a small shopping centre on the right with a very big Uniqlo store on the top floor (and a few other interesting shops as well).
Have a great trip.
Thanks Selv....again, can always relay on you to provide some great insight. Thanks heapspost #18354 of 640679/24/12 at 11:23pmpost #18355 of 640679/24/12 at 11:23pmpost #18356 of 640679/24/12 at 11:29pmpost #18357 of 640679/24/12 at 11:29pmpost #18358 of 640679/24/12 at 11:57pmpost #18359 of 640679/24/12 at 11:57pmpost #18360 of 640679/25/12 at 12:25amGents,
Here are a couple of photos of yesterday's outfit:
Blue cotton jacket with waist patch pockets and welted breast pocket; old Uniqlo striped oxford cloth shirt with button-down collar; Kent Wang pocket square in green and brown checks; green knit tie; beige chino pants and vintage Florsheim longwings, with a Filson 256 briefcase off to one side in the standing shot.
- Australian Members
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.
- › Any One for a Scotch? 50 seconds ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 2 minutes ago
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 3 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 4 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 5 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 7 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...