Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 2/27/14 at 1:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Choosing Men's Designer Suits
Last edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 1212
Styleforum Top Pickspost #18167 of 552009/20/12 at 12:33amQuote:
I was in a rush this morning. When I get home tonight, I need to check whether the problem is due to the shape or width of the tree vis a vis the shoe or whether it is a problem with the length of the tree (unlikely IMO). My Loake's width are G-fitting, so I suspect the problem is with the former.
I am not sure when free shipping runs out at Endless. You could just get some smalls and some mediums.post #18168 of 552009/20/12 at 12:41am
I posted this in 'introduce yourself' thread and now post here too cos I'm Aussie!
I live in Melbourne - an industrial designer and an art teacher. Over 50… I’m also an ex athlete – and never to retire – can’t afford to! Too keen on designing, with an expensive 16yo daughter (fashion nazi - sigh) + Italian motorcycles etc etc
I need classy casual gear I can wear in my studio/gallery - particularly to impress clients! (and my daughter – who says I dress like a hobo!)
I’m also into in fine shirts and their accoutrements - cufflinks and studs - since I’m working in this area; ie a partnership developing and making classic hand cast cufflinks in silver and gold. We already produce some designs. I’m keen to get feedback from members on the kinds of cufflinks they would like - given our theme – classic/timeless silver and gold cufflinks; expensive-ish, but not unreasonably so.
So, any suggestions any members can give would be MOST appreciated!
Davopost #18169 of 552009/20/12 at 12:43amI'm thinking I'll program a slight variation on this to automatically post every second day and twice on weekends. Its my new uniform.
Something Completely Different", Khaki chinos, OCBD unironed, brown belt, Brown suede chukkas/boots/desert boots, white OTC socks. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #18170 of 552009/20/12 at 12:45amQuote:Originally Posted by fxh
I'm thinking I'll program a slight variation on this to automatically post every second day and twice on weekends. Its my new uniform.
Something Completely Different", Khaki chinos, OCBD unironed, brown belt, Brown suede chukkas/boots/desert boots, white OTC socks. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
We have a nice white OCBD on our webstore - sold out of small, Might have one last medium but plenty in the larger sizes.
re: coffee - Thebrownman and I are currently having an instagram latte-art comp if anyone want to join in the fun?
I use a Compak K3 grinder and a Lelit coffee machine and mainly use Double Roaster beans. In my opinion Double Roasters is the best coffee in Sydney (ive tried ALOT). Suits my flavour profile. Strong and inky!post #18171 of 552009/20/12 at 12:48ampost #18172 of 552009/20/12 at 12:50amQuote:Originally Posted by fxhQuote:
But I couldn't really accept a free gift from someone I hardly know.
edit: and wtf is that about large sizes. Mate.
Heh.post #18173 of 552009/20/12 at 2:03ampost #18174 of 552009/20/12 at 2:14ampost #18175 of 552009/20/12 at 2:17ampost #18176 of 552009/20/12 at 2:50ampost #18177 of 552009/20/12 at 2:54ampost #18178 of 552009/20/12 at 3:30ampost #18179 of 552009/20/12 at 5:01ampost #18180 of 552009/20/12 at 5:22amIts ok rompy.
I have about 25+ OCBDs and another 10 old ones for around the house, up to the supermarket.
Many I have two of each. Different plain solid colours and stripes - guarded stripes, awning stripes, bengal, broad stripes, candy, pink, yellow, blue, etc etc
The one above I have 3 exact the same.
Some plain whites and blues and pink and university stripes I have for wearing with a tie.
I liked the effort you put into the popover. (although not a real fan of the current fad for untucked shirts - i could see myself hosting a BBQ in one of yours if it isnt too long.)
I also have 4 pairs of those exact same chinos and 4 pairs of brown suede boots + brown suede shoes.Plus 4 brown jackets - cord, moleskin etc.
I decided a while back for certain casual /weekend things I'd wear the uniform. Makes it easy - reach into casual/weekend cupboard grab something - put it on. It all works.
Edited by fxh - 9/20/12 at 6:01am
- Australian Members
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › sub 50k cars 19 seconds ago
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 1 minute ago
- › Australian Members 1 minute ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 1 minute ago
- › Friday Challenge 26TH September Non Striped And Plain Challenge 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › New Viberg for Styleforum GMTO makeups 3 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) -... 5 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Men’s Jewellery Trends 2014/15
- › Watch and Jewellery Trends: Black on Black...
- › Trend Forecasting 2015: Men’s Accessories
- › Patek Philippe 175th Anniversary
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...