or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Australian Members
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Australian Members - Page 1207

post #18091 of 54953
Quote:
Originally Posted by sliq View Post

i go there for the cute waitress.

Ohhh yes!! I know what you mean.

I think Granville does scare people a bit - Sydney is a city divided and I don't think many of my friends from the East or North would dream of going to Granville...or Auburn or Cab - but its their loss.

Sure there are shootings. But I have never had any problems and work on the assumption that 99% of the people shot at kind of know who and why...and I just don't have those kind of issues.
post #18092 of 54953
John Ibrahim has a house in Dover Heights. It's been shot up a couple of times.
post #18093 of 54953
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomee View Post

are G-star jeans any good?
ive never been into their stores

Never take jeans advice from blahman smile.gif
post #18094 of 54953
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selvaggio View Post

Sure there are shootings. But I have never had any problems

Very reassuring
post #18095 of 54953
I know its spring but I have witnessed a disturbing outbreak of ponytails amongst the male APS population of Canberra this past week. Is it a localised event or is the contagion spreading to other cities?
post #18096 of 54953
Quote:
Originally Posted by blahman View Post

Having a watch itch again even though I know I only wear watches once or twice a week.
Looking at the British horological institutes BHI150 tourbillon for $700~...

A $700 tourbillon... Are you also in the market for a car? Can't go past the Great Wall Chery.
post #18097 of 54953
Quote:
Originally Posted by fxh View Post

Very reassuring

Sure there are shootings, but I rarely hit bystanders.
post #18098 of 54953
Quote:
Originally Posted by fxh View Post


Very reassuring

 

in the last 6 months, someone on my street has been stabbed; a lady was carjacked for her blue BMW convertible; and on a non-crime note, an apartment was set on fire where 2 asian international students jumped from the 5th level. yup, gotta love Bankstown.

post #18099 of 54953
Quote:
Originally Posted by sliq View Post

in the last 6 months, someone on my street has been stabbed; a lady was carjacked for her blue BMW convertible; and on a non-crime note, an apartment was set on fire where 2 asian international students jumped from the 5th level. yup, gotta love Bankstown.

What were they wearing?
Double Monks no socks?
post #18100 of 54953
Luxire interview:

http://www.unrefinery.com/article/the-luxire-interview
post #18101 of 54953
Quote:
Originally Posted by sliq View Post

 

in the last 6 months, someone on my street has been stabbed; a lady was carjacked for her blue BMW convertible; and on a non-crime note, an apartment was set on fire where 2 asian international students jumped from the 5th level. yup, gotta love Bankstown.

Love bankstown - everyone always tries to drag race me at the lights. In the famous words of Vin Diesel "Smoke him!"

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince of Paisley View Post


A $700 tourbillon... Are you also in the market for a car? Can't go past the Great Wall Chery.

w/ free asbestos 

post #18102 of 54953
Quote:
Originally Posted by tobiasj View Post

Luxire interview:
http://www.unrefinery.com/article/the-luxire-interview

thanks - i havent worked it out - are they made by them or by an indian factory?

post #18103 of 54953
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romp View Post

thanks - i havent worked it out - are they made by them or by an indian factory?

Hand sewn by ex Merchant Bankers in New York. Baby.
post #18104 of 54953
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romp View Post

thanks - i havent worked it out - are they made by them or by an indian factory?

Made in India. I had a few questions and chatted (online via their site) to someone and was very impressed with their response. I was told that since I am in Australia, best to send a shirt straight to "our factory in India" for them to get measurements from. No problem in my book...
post #18105 of 54953
Quote:
Originally Posted by fxh View Post

Hand sewn by ex Merchant Bankers in New York. Baby.

I'd rather they were made in India.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Australian Members