Great minds think alike -or - Fools never differ.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 8/23/12 at 4:49am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- Cedarville Store
- Crane's Country Store
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Four Horsemen Shop
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Hiras Fashion
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Mes Chausettes Rouges
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Tanner Goods/Woodlands Supply
- Tate + Yoko
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Tiberias Clothing
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
Australian Members - Page 1174
IIRC it ends up being ~= for the price 1-2 items imported including shipping.
On pop overs
Can't do chest pockets.No pleats -- Shirring/grinze. Locker tabs are good too. 3-4 button placket depending on spacing ect.
Definitely no pocket and three buttons on the plackett and what about a colarless version, something diffrent for a casual approach.
Looks like endless.com is about to end on the 27th September 2012.
Endless is the cheapest place to buy shoe trees. Free shipping over $100 is a top deal. Just checked amazon they will charge about $40 to ship 7 pairs of shoe trees.
Can get that at Safeway, soak in cold water and air dry!
samples are obviously in James' size so in the meantime here is the pop-over on my tailors form. You guys still think the placket is too long? I think looks alot better when "worn" at this length but open to opinion. Even PG msg'd me to say more collar roll required so im going for more roll.
Placket length is nearly long enough. Should be just a bit visible above high waist line.
Looks a bit too waisted )( to me.
These things really shouldn't be too fitted.
If people really want the "I'm athletic build" or wrapped bursting sausage look then they can always take it in - but there will never be any allowance to let out and look normal.
- Australian Members
- › 3 piece suit, full windsor skinny tie? 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 8 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 9 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 11 minutes ago
- › NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread 11 minutes ago
- › HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker 14 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 15 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 18 minutes ago
- › Isaia Coral Lapel Pin by carre567
- › Kiton Napoli WearRight Dark Green Soft suede Loafers 11.5 *Handmade* by BearBindell
- › Red Wing Men's 6" Iron Ranger Boot by ranger21
- › Alfred Sargent Moore by Harrydog
- › Bright orange green paisley pattern silk tie by Holtemor
- › Allen-Edmonds Men's Leeds Oxfords,Black,10 C by trouble
- › Jos. A. Bank Signature Gold 2-Button Wool Suit by JJTV
- › Frye Men's Wallace Oxford by RandyE
- › Momotaro 702 (15.7 oz, Deep Indigo) by El Argentino
- › J. Crew Ludlow by collin9338
- › So you want to design your own clothes? by DaveJames
- › Wedding shoes - How do you decide? by hollypowell
- › Cannes Film Festival Trend - Sunglasses by hollypowell
- › David Beckham - Style Icon by hollypowell
- › Style Icon - Brian Trunzo by hollypowell
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw