or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Australian Members
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Australian Members - Page 1160

post #17386 of 52533
I can understand why people don't like wearing socks with loafers, it Is like not wearing underwear and no man can deny how good this feels regardless of taboo
post #17387 of 52533
Quote:
Originally Posted by YOLO EMSHI View Post

I can understand why people don't like wearing socks with loafers, it Is like not wearing underwear and no man can deny how good this feels regardless of taboo

People wear underwear?

Since when?
post #17388 of 52533
post #17389 of 52533
Quote:
Originally Posted by TehBunny View Post

Hey guys; haven't posted for a while but here it is:
I know you Aussie SF'ers don't wear fine footwear everywhere you go, so I am wondering what you wear for a trip to the local supermarket or to the nearest westfield and in particular what sneakers: feel free to post your most loved and beat up pair. If you would like post the rest of your outfit for these local trips (preferably summer outfits since it's around the corner) smile.gif
Thanks
Yours Faithfully
TehFunnyBunny

shoes are meant to be worn
i just wear my Lanvins

DSC_1143.jpg
post #17390 of 52533
I really only wear Sperry Topsiders when going out. On the odd occasion I'll wear some brown suede oxfords I got from Myer for $50.
post #17391 of 52533
As an addendum to what I posted earlier re Borderlynx, I can confirm that Aus Post Parcel Lockers accept courier/signed for deliveries.
post #17392 of 52533

forgot to mention tiger onitsuka's.

post #17393 of 52533

Nothing beats Dunlop Volleys!

post #17394 of 52533
Quote:
Originally Posted by sliq View Post

forgot to mention tiger onitsuka's.

I really like Onitsuka Tigers, but damn they're expensive.

Well, compared to Cons.
post #17395 of 52533
Quote:
Originally Posted by tobiasj View Post


I really like Onitsuka Tigers, but damn they're expensive.
Well, compared to Cons.

 

They are; best to get them from overseas/US. i haven't worn shoes that have made me feel more connected to the surface of the road. excellent when driving too.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by deingesicht View Post

Nothing beats Dunlop Volleys!

 

they've released a new edition in seersucker. very tasty. http://www.volley.com.au/new-arrivals/mens/mens-blue-seersucker-volley-shoes.html

post #17396 of 52533

I wear these and white ones.. $69 from superga.com.au with free delivery

post #17397 of 52533
Gents,
I have received my $123 blazer. Thought the price was good(its HB- hated brand n this forum). It’s a steel grey velvet blazer. The quality is good for what I paid. Its marked as EU46(us36r). This fits like a tent. Shoulder is good. But chest , waist and sleeves are way too big. How much will I be looking at for alterations ?
post #17398 of 52533
Gents, given the warm, spring weather that Brisbane is experiencing, I broke out the orange chino pants today, and paired them with chestnut double monks (Santoni), blue mini-gingham check shirt (Borrelli), blue-brown knit tie (Gallo for Kent Wang), and French blue blazer with brown suede elbow patches (Herringbone).

I have (hopefully) attached a photo of pants with coffee below, a la Phat Guido:

post #17399 of 52533
Quote:
Originally Posted by Journeyman View Post

Gents, given the warm, spring weather that Brisbane is experiencing, I broke out the orange chino pants today, and paired them with chestnut double monks (Santoni), blue mini-gingham check shirt (Borrelli), blue-brown knit tie (Gallo for Kent Wang), and French blue blazer with brown suede elbow patches (Herringbone).
I have (hopefully) attached a photo of pants with coffee below, a la Phat Guido:

This thread definitely needs more orange. Nice getup.
post #17400 of 52533
Quote:
Originally Posted by Journeyman View Post

Gents, given the warm, spring weather that Brisbane is experiencing, I broke out the orange chino pants today, and paired them with chestnut double monks (Santoni), blue mini-gingham check shirt (Borrelli), blue-brown knit tie (Gallo for Kent Wang), and French blue blazer with brown suede elbow patches (Herringbone).
I have (hopefully) attached a photo of pants with coffee below, a la Phat Guido:

Capu- Chino?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Australian Members