If you don't need it quickly, I would order online from thetiebar.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 2/27/14 at 1:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Choosing Men's Designer Suits
Last edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 1149
Styleforum Top Pickspost #17222 of 549119/2/12 at 9:18pmpost #17223 of 549119/2/12 at 10:18pmQuote:
Whoah, those arepost #17224 of 549119/2/12 at 10:40pmQuote:
HY has a few on sale in the made in america line: http://www.howardyount.com/collections/spring-2012post #17225 of 549119/2/12 at 11:12pmpost #17226 of 549119/2/12 at 11:22pmpost #17227 of 549119/3/12 at 1:27amNew delivery from Kent Wang today:
When I first bought some of his cufflinks, I was thrown by how small they were. But now, I love it. I think the fleur de lis links in this photo would just look tacky if they were too big.
Now when I work through DJs and look at the rows and rows of Paul Smith links there I just can't help but think they are all far too large and gaudy for my tastes.post #17228 of 549119/3/12 at 1:42ampost #17229 of 549119/3/12 at 2:07amQuote:Originally Posted by Gonzo
Looks like a visit to Azzaro might be in order. Just got their email - http://azzaro.com.au/page/promotions
Thinking of popping down there too.cmooooon $100 suits.
On a sort of related topic, lately I've been reading up on some psychology books and came across the concept of the 'hedonic treadmill'. Worth a look into and how it applies to sartorial pursuits (or anything for that matter). Fun.post #17230 of 549119/3/12 at 2:45amQuote:
I've been single and dub monking (only in black though) although I work in N.Syd... haven't really noticed anyone else wearing them.
They're great, aesthetically and practically, especially since I can take them on and off quite easily when I need to go for a run / gym.
I thought it would really appeal to the 'dress like a boy' syndrome that most white collar aussie blokes have.post #17231 of 549119/3/12 at 2:57amQuote:
I tip my hat, that's an impressive tie and by the looks of things a pretty money jacket as well.....post #17232 of 549119/3/12 at 3:54amQuote:It's funny I bought this for the first season, autumn/winter but it's really a better spring/summer tie because it works so well with lighter grey and midto dark blue suits.post #17233 of 549119/3/12 at 5:37ampost #17234 of 549119/3/12 at 1:34pmpost #17235 of 549119/3/12 at 2:08pmQuote:
Off my phone... http://www.stickysteps.com/post/29875319823/meermin-suede-samples-think-the-light-brown-is
- Australian Members
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › The Home Ownership Thread 18 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 2 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 3 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 4 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 4 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 6 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)