If you don't need it quickly, I would order online from thetiebar.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 7/29/15 at 1:07pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
Last edited: Yesterday
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 1149
Styleforum Top Pickspost #17222 of 679289/2/12 at 9:18pmpost #17223 of 679289/2/12 at 10:18pmQuote:
Whoah, those arepost #17224 of 679289/2/12 at 10:40pmQuote:
HY has a few on sale in the made in america line: http://www.howardyount.com/collections/spring-2012post #17225 of 679289/2/12 at 11:12pmpost #17226 of 679289/2/12 at 11:22pmpost #17227 of 679289/3/12 at 1:27amNew delivery from Kent Wang today:
When I first bought some of his cufflinks, I was thrown by how small they were. But now, I love it. I think the fleur de lis links in this photo would just look tacky if they were too big.
Now when I work through DJs and look at the rows and rows of Paul Smith links there I just can't help but think they are all far too large and gaudy for my tastes.post #17228 of 679289/3/12 at 1:42ampost #17229 of 679289/3/12 at 2:07amQuote:Originally Posted by Gonzo
Looks like a visit to Azzaro might be in order. Just got their email - http://azzaro.com.au/page/promotions
Thinking of popping down there too.cmooooon $100 suits.
On a sort of related topic, lately I've been reading up on some psychology books and came across the concept of the 'hedonic treadmill'. Worth a look into and how it applies to sartorial pursuits (or anything for that matter). Fun.post #17230 of 679289/3/12 at 2:45amQuote:
I've been single and dub monking (only in black though) although I work in N.Syd... haven't really noticed anyone else wearing them.
They're great, aesthetically and practically, especially since I can take them on and off quite easily when I need to go for a run / gym.
I thought it would really appeal to the 'dress like a boy' syndrome that most white collar aussie blokes have.post #17231 of 679289/3/12 at 2:57amQuote:
I tip my hat, that's an impressive tie and by the looks of things a pretty money jacket as well.....post #17232 of 679289/3/12 at 3:54amQuote:It's funny I bought this for the first season, autumn/winter but it's really a better spring/summer tie because it works so well with lighter grey and midto dark blue suits.post #17233 of 679289/3/12 at 5:37ampost #17234 of 679289/3/12 at 1:34pmpost #17235 of 679289/3/12 at 2:08pmQuote:
Off my phone... http://www.stickysteps.com/post/29875319823/meermin-suede-samples-think-the-light-brown-is
- Australian Members
Styleforum Top Picks
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 18 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 2 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 3 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 8 minutes ago
- › does everyone here have a full head of hair? any bald people? 11 minutes ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 18 minutes ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 19 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge for February 5th 2016 - The Green Jacket 22 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 24 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...