If you don't need it quickly, I would order online from thetiebar.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 3/3/15 at 7:09am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Choosing Men's Designer Suits
Last edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 1149
Styleforum Top Pickspost #17222 of 604589/2/12 at 9:18pmpost #17223 of 604589/2/12 at 10:18pmQuote:
Whoah, those arepost #17224 of 604589/2/12 at 10:40pmQuote:
HY has a few on sale in the made in america line: http://www.howardyount.com/collections/spring-2012post #17225 of 604589/2/12 at 11:12pmpost #17226 of 604589/2/12 at 11:22pmpost #17227 of 604589/3/12 at 1:27amNew delivery from Kent Wang today:
When I first bought some of his cufflinks, I was thrown by how small they were. But now, I love it. I think the fleur de lis links in this photo would just look tacky if they were too big.
Now when I work through DJs and look at the rows and rows of Paul Smith links there I just can't help but think they are all far too large and gaudy for my tastes.post #17228 of 604589/3/12 at 1:42ampost #17229 of 604589/3/12 at 2:07amQuote:Originally Posted by Gonzo
Looks like a visit to Azzaro might be in order. Just got their email - http://azzaro.com.au/page/promotions
Thinking of popping down there too.cmooooon $100 suits.
On a sort of related topic, lately I've been reading up on some psychology books and came across the concept of the 'hedonic treadmill'. Worth a look into and how it applies to sartorial pursuits (or anything for that matter). Fun.post #17230 of 604589/3/12 at 2:45amQuote:
I've been single and dub monking (only in black though) although I work in N.Syd... haven't really noticed anyone else wearing them.
They're great, aesthetically and practically, especially since I can take them on and off quite easily when I need to go for a run / gym.
I thought it would really appeal to the 'dress like a boy' syndrome that most white collar aussie blokes have.post #17231 of 604589/3/12 at 2:57amQuote:
I tip my hat, that's an impressive tie and by the looks of things a pretty money jacket as well.....post #17232 of 604589/3/12 at 3:54amQuote:It's funny I bought this for the first season, autumn/winter but it's really a better spring/summer tie because it works so well with lighter grey and midto dark blue suits.post #17233 of 604589/3/12 at 5:37ampost #17234 of 604589/3/12 at 1:34pmpost #17235 of 604589/3/12 at 2:08pmQuote:
Off my phone... http://www.stickysteps.com/post/29875319823/meermin-suede-samples-think-the-light-brown-is
- Australian Members
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › 32 TIE MEGATHREAD! Extra Long and Regular Ties! Regimentals, Neats,... 7 seconds ago
- › Things that are making you happy*******food and drink edition****** 1 minute ago
- › BNWT Robert Geller Zip Blazer 46 1 minute ago
- › Moma Leather boots, size 42 1 minute ago
- › JoS. A. Bank Cedar Shoe trees on sale 1 minute ago
- › The Wide Fitting Shoe Trading Post (EEE / G width) 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 3 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 3 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 4 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...