If you don't need it quickly, I would order online from thetiebar.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 7/29/15 at 1:07pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
Last edited: 7/26/15
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.Last edited: 7/9/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Australian Members - Page 1149
Styleforum Top Pickspost #17222 of 640679/2/12 at 9:18pmpost #17223 of 640679/2/12 at 10:18pmQuote:
Whoah, those arepost #17224 of 640679/2/12 at 10:40pmQuote:
HY has a few on sale in the made in america line: http://www.howardyount.com/collections/spring-2012post #17225 of 640679/2/12 at 11:12pmpost #17226 of 640679/2/12 at 11:22pmpost #17227 of 640679/3/12 at 1:27amNew delivery from Kent Wang today:
When I first bought some of his cufflinks, I was thrown by how small they were. But now, I love it. I think the fleur de lis links in this photo would just look tacky if they were too big.
Now when I work through DJs and look at the rows and rows of Paul Smith links there I just can't help but think they are all far too large and gaudy for my tastes.post #17228 of 640679/3/12 at 1:42ampost #17229 of 640679/3/12 at 2:07amQuote:Originally Posted by Gonzo
Looks like a visit to Azzaro might be in order. Just got their email - http://azzaro.com.au/page/promotions
Thinking of popping down there too.cmooooon $100 suits.
On a sort of related topic, lately I've been reading up on some psychology books and came across the concept of the 'hedonic treadmill'. Worth a look into and how it applies to sartorial pursuits (or anything for that matter). Fun.post #17230 of 640679/3/12 at 2:45amQuote:
I've been single and dub monking (only in black though) although I work in N.Syd... haven't really noticed anyone else wearing them.
They're great, aesthetically and practically, especially since I can take them on and off quite easily when I need to go for a run / gym.
I thought it would really appeal to the 'dress like a boy' syndrome that most white collar aussie blokes have.post #17231 of 640679/3/12 at 2:57amQuote:
I tip my hat, that's an impressive tie and by the looks of things a pretty money jacket as well.....post #17232 of 640679/3/12 at 3:54amQuote:It's funny I bought this for the first season, autumn/winter but it's really a better spring/summer tie because it works so well with lighter grey and midto dark blue suits.post #17233 of 640679/3/12 at 5:37ampost #17234 of 640679/3/12 at 1:34pmpost #17235 of 640679/3/12 at 2:08pmQuote:
Off my phone... http://www.stickysteps.com/post/29875319823/meermin-suede-samples-think-the-light-brown-is
- Australian Members
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.
- › J FitzPatrick Appreciation Thread 21 seconds ago
- › Creepy Sartorial Images 41 seconds ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 59 seconds ago
- › Waistcoat for midnight blue tux 1 minute ago
- › A Fine Pair Of Shoes: Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 2 minutes ago
- › Ralph Lauren lines, and 'who makes what' - a definitive guide 3 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 4 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 4 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...