Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 7/29/15 at 1:07pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 1137post #17041 of 679468/27/12 at 11:26pmI also get the catch when wearing OTC, but only when standing up after sitting down, and for me anyway, after taking a few steps the pants seem to fall back into place. That said, I have three pairs of mid calf Pantherella's from Jason, and absolutely love them.
Styleforum Top Pickspost #17042 of 679468/27/12 at 11:41pmQuote:Originally Posted by Selvaggio
'creepy' was more the adjective which comes to mind. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)This whole debate about long sock and short sock has got me so anxious - maybe no socks is the way to go?
you have to try them...post #17043 of 679468/28/12 at 12:06ampost #17044 of 679468/28/12 at 12:25ampost #17045 of 679468/28/12 at 12:26ampost #17046 of 679468/28/12 at 1:41amQuote:Originally Posted by Charlie's Wardrobe
My Pantherella's are fairly thin I must admit, bought for our climate I guess. I may do some thicker pure cashmere ones for next winter but they wouldn't be everyday socks. Anyway to the point of mid-calves staying up, they don't/wont. Mid calf socks will all eventually fall down during the day. Just gravity playing it's part really. It may not be an issue with small calves/skinny legs, but years of cycling put that to bed for me. I see pulling my socks up every now and then just as one of those things you do in private during the day (along with fixing your tie and pocket square).
Noooooooopost #17047 of 679468/28/12 at 2:31ampost #17048 of 679468/28/12 at 2:49amGents, a question on C&J lasts. I am a 10.5E in the 337 and 341 lasts. I'm considering a pair on the 360 last, which I read is quite elongated (maybe even more than the 348). Should I go down to a 10E for the 360?post #17049 of 679468/28/12 at 2:58ampost #17050 of 679468/28/12 at 4:37ampost #17051 of 679468/28/12 at 5:08amTo those ordering from Edwards of Manchester, did they actually reply to email queries? I hate placing orders only to get the "we have no stock and we'll get back to you in 10 weeks", but equally, if they don't reply to me I might just have to risk it.post #17052 of 679468/28/12 at 6:45amQuote:
I emailed them on Sunday if I could order something not on their website and still get the 20% and got a 'no' response (I asked because I thought someone on this thread said they could!)post #17053 of 679468/28/12 at 7:07ampost #17054 of 679468/28/12 at 12:41pmpost #17055 of 679468/28/12 at 2:11pmThanks Gerry
Official thread is here http://www.styleforum.net/t/312964/owen-james-official-affiliate-thread
Have also thrown in 10% off for all style forum members with the coupon code.
This thread is locked
- Australian Members
Styleforum Top Picks
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89
Currently, there are 1330 Active Users (233 Members and 1097 Guests)
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 15 seconds ago
- › CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL 58 seconds ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 12 minutes ago
- › Edward Green UK9/US9.5F Dark Oak 16 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 19 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 27 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 29 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 31 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?