Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 2/27/14 at 1:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Choosing Men's Designer Suits
Last edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 1120post #16786 of 548328/21/12 at 10:07pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #16787 of 548328/21/12 at 10:08pmpost #16788 of 548328/21/12 at 10:08pmpost #16789 of 548328/21/12 at 10:18pmpost #16790 of 548328/21/12 at 10:25pmpost #16791 of 548328/21/12 at 10:30pmNot much to see at Harrolds besides the foxy female staff. The Tom Ford stuff was quite subdued and dull. Loads of Harrolds-brand dinner suits (peak lapel, single button) for $750.
There was one nice Caruso winter 3-piece suit that looks awesome. Navy, in a light flannel (95% wool, 5% cashmere). Size 52, drop 7.post #16792 of 548328/21/12 at 11:08pmpost #16793 of 548328/21/12 at 11:20pmWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Quote:Looks pretty darn good other than slightly short sleeves. Anyone checked out the new pure linen navy jackets in RL yet? They are gorgeous and gorgeously expensive ($999).post #16794 of 548328/21/12 at 11:41pmQuote:I've thought about this but if I do it they'll be stocked at 3.25 I'd say, that width seems to satisfy a larger portion of people. I still like to try and turn over most of the stock seasonally though, but yeah basics like navy, maroon I'm happy to hold longer term.Quote:also though about this but my plan moving ahead is to have more of what I'm doing the following season sampled (rather than have a few sampled and most as swatches) and now I'm doing all of my photos in house put them up a few weeks before they will be ordered giving anyone the chance to pre order at any width/length they want for no extra charge and a small deposit. That way if anyone wants say a 7cm one it works the other way too. I still reckon that 8cm is the sweet spot between slim and larger, but I'm certainly keen to hear any feedback that suggests otherwise.Originally Posted by CHECKstar
Jason - any plans on adding 9cm ties to the arsenal? I am in the Sydney office rocking one of my recent acquisitions from you today, which I love but can't help to think that it would be just marginally better with a bit more in the width department (much like my Australian members tie which I got in 9cm).post #16795 of 548328/22/12 at 12:19ampost #16796 of 548328/22/12 at 12:51amQuote:
Possibly, if you could post the measurements that would be good thanks.
*edit Never mind actually, upon reflection wrinkles bother me too much to wear linen!post #16797 of 548328/22/12 at 1:20amQuote:
Measurements and a pic would tempt me. Or just link to it online if you know which one.post #16798 of 548328/22/12 at 1:56ampost #16799 of 548328/22/12 at 2:08amQuote:
lol well when u put it like that it sounds worse:P but its an accumulation over past couple years so the cost was spread aroundpost #16800 of 548328/22/12 at 2:28am
Living in Melbourne. My build is different to the 'stereotypical' style forumer. I'm fat; don't get me wrong not crazily so my belly comes just a small (but fair-bit) from the top of my pants.....
Well anyway; I'm looking for a some light brown (khaki-ish) chinos or khakis (what have you) that are good for my body type. My thighs and butt are fairly large as I am a powerlifter and my pants usually tend not to taper well and seem little too roomy below the thighs. I am looking for a place (preferably localish) where good quality but nice fitting chinos lay in Melbourne. P.S. can someone try find me a pair of Wolverine 1000 MILE BOOTS in size 6uk or au/7us (yeah my feet are tiny :P for the cheap$ preferably.
If you're gonna just post 'fatty' (got this when I posted in hypebeast) pls dont :)
- Australian Members
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 7 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 7 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 10 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 10 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)