Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 7/29/15 at 1:07pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
Last edited: 7/26/15
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.Last edited: 7/9/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Australian Members - Page 1113post #16681 of 641028/16/12 at 10:35pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #16682 of 641028/16/12 at 10:41pmpost #16683 of 641028/16/12 at 11:06pmQuote:Originally Posted by Green-Oxfords12
I'm thinking about taking advantage of that free shipping on some Owen and James chinos, love the lime colour, has any one got a pair yet?
Gerry that suit looks great. I have a green birdseye suit which was made for Chester Barry, one of my fav fabrics....although they made the jacket like a sack.
Hello! I'm very excited about the suit. Love the fabric! You should post pics of your suit.
I had a look at the Owen and James chinos - very interesting. I would love to see some fit pics though, just to get an idea of how they look when worn.post #16684 of 641028/16/12 at 11:13pmQuote:Originally Posted by Pink Socks
Wow, GN, signing up for walks just to justify buying a new pair of shoes. Haha!
New suit commission looks good. I have an appointment with Tom next week to get another suit and a few more shirts. I thinking something grey and sensible(ish) to go with my navy and sensible(ish) one. Then I will get something a little more interesting next time. Really looking forward to it.
Thanks, PS. I'm really looking forward to seeing what you end up with. Sensible(ish) doesn't have to equate to boring and I can't wait to see what you end up choosing.Quote:Quote:
Coincidentally, I had a late lunch in here today and thought I would chime in to echo what you guys have said - excellent burger and it wasn't even the Wagyu. I've got to try Dinkum Pies one day as well.post #16685 of 641028/16/12 at 11:58pmQuote:
This is our brown sample pair - different lighting to the store and we prefer with a 2inch cuff.
shown with MTO suede RM's :)post #16686 of 641028/17/12 at 12:04ampost #16687 of 641028/17/12 at 12:39ampost #16688 of 641028/17/12 at 12:52ampost #16689 of 641028/17/12 at 4:54pmpost #16690 of 641028/17/12 at 6:16pmpost #16691 of 641028/17/12 at 7:20pmpost #16692 of 641028/17/12 at 7:33pmpost #16693 of 641028/17/12 at 7:34pmpost #16694 of 641028/17/12 at 7:52pm
- Australian Members
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 22 seconds ago
- › Should I buy a full canvassed suit for the sole reason that I don't... 26 seconds ago
- › GMTO: Carmina Chocolate Brown Suede Oxford or My Next OneShoe 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › MTO/ Bespoke shoe plans for 2015? 4 minutes ago
- › No Brogue or Semi Brogue for Interview 5 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 5 minutes ago
- › Laced shoe/boot with rubber sole for jeans and suit 10 minutes ago
- › Knitted Ties - Flat or Pointed Bottom: Latest Views 11 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...