Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 8/23/12 at 4:49am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- Cedarville Store
- Crane's Country Store
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Four Horsemen Shop
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Hiras Fashion
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Mes Chausettes Rouges
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Tanner Goods/Woodlands Supply
- Tate + Yoko
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Tiberias Clothing
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
Australian Members - Page 1113
Oh I very much agree. I've bought things I've not been completely happy with before, and they just end up sitting in my wardrobe unworn. I suppose it's trying to avoid that here which is making me stick to my colour choice so soundly.
I'm thinking about taking advantage of that free shipping on some Owen and James chinos, love the lime colour, has any one got a pair yet?
Gerry that suit looks great. I have a green birdseye suit which was made for Chester Barry, one of my fav fabrics....although they made the jacket like a sack.
Hello! I'm very excited about the suit. Love the fabric! You should post pics of your suit.
I had a look at the Owen and James chinos - very interesting. I would love to see some fit pics though, just to get an idea of how they look when worn.
Wow, GN, signing up for walks just to justify buying a new pair of shoes. Haha!
New suit commission looks good. I have an appointment with Tom next week to get another suit and a few more shirts. I thinking something grey and sensible(ish) to go with my navy and sensible(ish) one. Then I will get something a little more interesting next time. Really looking forward to it.
Thanks, PS. I'm really looking forward to seeing what you end up with. Sensible(ish) doesn't have to equate to boring and I can't wait to see what you end up choosing.
Coincidentally, I had a late lunch in here today and thought I would chime in to echo what you guys have said - excellent burger and it wasn't even the Wagyu. I've got to try Dinkum Pies one day as well.
This is our brown sample pair - different lighting to the store and we prefer with a 2inch cuff.
shown with MTO suede RM's :)
- Australian Members
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoo Porn Theard 25 seconds ago
- › Motorcycles 1 minute ago
- › Soccer • Football • Voetbal • Fútbol • Calcio • Futebol - 2012-2013... 1 minute ago
- › Kamakura Shirts - Madison Ave Store 1 minute ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 3 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 6 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 7 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III 7 minutes ago
- › The WAYWT Discussion Thread 8 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 8 minutes ago
- › Isaia Coral Lapel Pin by carre567
- › Kiton Napoli WearRight Dark Green Soft suede Loafers 11.5 *Handmade* by BearBindell
- › Red Wing Men's 6" Iron Ranger Boot by ranger21
- › Alfred Sargent Moore by Harrydog
- › Bright orange green paisley pattern silk tie by Holtemor
- › Allen-Edmonds Men's Leeds Oxfords,Black,10 C by trouble
- › Jos. A. Bank Signature Gold 2-Button Wool Suit by JJTV
- › Frye Men's Wallace Oxford by RandyE
- › Momotaro 702 (15.7 oz, Deep Indigo) by El Argentino
- › J. Crew Ludlow by collin9338
- › So you want to design your own clothes? by DaveJames
- › Wedding shoes - How do you decide? by hollypowell
- › Cannes Film Festival Trend - Sunglasses by hollypowell
- › David Beckham - Style Icon by hollypowell
- › Style Icon - Brian Trunzo by hollypowell
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw