Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 3/3/15 at 7:09am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
Last edited: 5/7/15
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Australian Members - Page 1113post #16681 of 620888/16/12 at 10:35pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #16682 of 620888/16/12 at 10:41pmpost #16683 of 620888/16/12 at 11:06pmQuote:Originally Posted by Green-Oxfords12
I'm thinking about taking advantage of that free shipping on some Owen and James chinos, love the lime colour, has any one got a pair yet?
Gerry that suit looks great. I have a green birdseye suit which was made for Chester Barry, one of my fav fabrics....although they made the jacket like a sack.
Hello! I'm very excited about the suit. Love the fabric! You should post pics of your suit.
I had a look at the Owen and James chinos - very interesting. I would love to see some fit pics though, just to get an idea of how they look when worn.post #16684 of 620888/16/12 at 11:13pmQuote:Originally Posted by Pink Socks
Wow, GN, signing up for walks just to justify buying a new pair of shoes. Haha!
New suit commission looks good. I have an appointment with Tom next week to get another suit and a few more shirts. I thinking something grey and sensible(ish) to go with my navy and sensible(ish) one. Then I will get something a little more interesting next time. Really looking forward to it.
Thanks, PS. I'm really looking forward to seeing what you end up with. Sensible(ish) doesn't have to equate to boring and I can't wait to see what you end up choosing.Quote:Quote:
Coincidentally, I had a late lunch in here today and thought I would chime in to echo what you guys have said - excellent burger and it wasn't even the Wagyu. I've got to try Dinkum Pies one day as well.post #16685 of 620888/16/12 at 11:58pmQuote:
This is our brown sample pair - different lighting to the store and we prefer with a 2inch cuff.
shown with MTO suede RM's :)post #16686 of 620888/17/12 at 12:04ampost #16687 of 620888/17/12 at 12:39ampost #16688 of 620888/17/12 at 12:52ampost #16689 of 620888/17/12 at 4:54pmpost #16690 of 620888/17/12 at 6:16pmpost #16691 of 620888/17/12 at 7:20pmpost #16692 of 620888/17/12 at 7:33pmpost #16693 of 620888/17/12 at 7:34pmpost #16694 of 620888/17/12 at 7:52pm
- Australian Members
Styleforum Top Picks
- Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 45 seconds ago
- › Introduce yourself. 2 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 2 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 5 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 8 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 11 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 12 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan