On the weekend, the patron saint of cheap clothing (St Vincent) smiled down upon me and delivered the plus non ultra of sports coats. Okay, so it doesn't actually fit me (yet), but check this out..
- Bespoke by Gieves and Hawkes - so, beautiful hand-sewn button holes etc
- Black and white houndstooth with a blue overcheck
- Dark grey leather-weave buttons
- Dove grey suede elbow patches
- Bellow back
- Bellow front pockets
- Throat latch
- A diguised mini pocket in front of the breast pocket (never seen this before - is it a kind of ticket pocket? Or is it to hold the arms of your glasses when the sit them in the breast pocket?)
Cool - aye?