Just wanted to quickly post to say thanks again to Jason for the socks and tie. Went down brilliantly with the potential future father in law. He was stoked and very impressed. Tie is lovely as well. All the best for the wedding, mate!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 4/17/16 at 9:19am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800
Last edited: 4/26/16
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- What shade of grey should my wedding suit be?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where can I buy an affordable suit for my wedding?Last edited: 3/24/16
- What shirt should I wear with a single button peak lapel dinner...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 1086post #16276 of 679468/7/12 at 1:20ampost #16277 of 679468/7/12 at 1:49ampost #16278 of 679468/7/12 at 1:55ampost #16279 of 679468/7/12 at 2:02ampost #16280 of 679468/7/12 at 2:14ampost #16281 of 679468/7/12 at 2:24amQuote:
Good to hear they went well and thanks for the well wishes.
Jasonpost #16282 of 679468/7/12 at 2:32amWent nuts at the HB sale - again. Picked up a couple of their $40 ties (Canali and RT BOC), Barbour shawl collar cardi, and shirts from Cucinelli and Robert Graham. Sorely tempted by a pair of the EGs, but an intervention from Gerry talked me out of it.
Speaking of the EGs, they have about half a dozen styles, but there are additional sizes out the back. They are all on the 888 last, except for one pair on the 82 last. The $795 price seems highly competitive with what's out there online, and the guy from BMT gave terrific service and advice. They may look a bit out of place, but those guys dwarf the HB regulars in service standards.post #16283 of 679468/7/12 at 2:42ampost #16284 of 679468/7/12 at 2:42amQuote:Originally Posted by California Dreamer
Went nuts at the HB sale - again. Picked up a couple of their $40 ties (Canali and RT BOC), Barbour shawl collar cardi, and shirts from Cucinelli and Robert Graham. Sorely tempted by a pair of the EGs, but an intervention from Gerry talked me out of it.
Speaking of the EGs, they have about half a dozen styles, but there are additional sizes out the back. They are all on the 888 last, except for one pair on the 82 last. The $795 price seems highly competitive with what's out there online, and the guy from BMT gave terrific service and advice. They may look a bit out of place, but those guys dwarf the HB regulars in service standards.
Got a pic of the barbour piece? I checked HB in mosman yesterday but came out empty handed:(post #16285 of 679468/7/12 at 3:06ampost #16286 of 679468/7/12 at 6:09am
Need a little help.
I have a 24 hour stopover in Kuala Lumpur very soon. I deliberately organised this to go to P. Lal, and get some C&Js. I've since found out that they might not have much available, so my question is, is there anywhere else in KL that I should check out, specifically for shoes such as C&J, Church's etc.
Thanks in advance,
Eightacepost #16287 of 679468/7/12 at 8:14ampost #16288 of 679468/7/12 at 2:01pmpost #16289 of 679468/7/12 at 2:32pm
I'm sadly also voting nay. I wish it were different, especially with the weather, but the odd pair of pants isn't out of the question, imo. A linen jacket is probably a bit far for an office environment, sadly.
Just ordered a tie from Jason to get myself organised for father's day. Easy!post #16290 of 679468/7/12 at 3:42pmYeah Fathers Day is coming sooner than you think. I'll run a free shipping promotion for fathers day in the 2 weeks leading up to it, once the new stock is here.
In current Meermin news my order is ready and will be shipped along with my brothers shoes tomorrow. I will of course post the obligatory photos once they arrive.
This thread is locked
- Australian Members
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding
- › FS: 40R RLBL Anthony Tan 100% Wool 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 1 minute ago
- › things that are making you happy 2 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Whiskey Shell Cordovan Plain Toe Bluchers 4 minutes ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Mullen & Mullen bespoke - has anyone tried them? 5 minutes ago
- › J FitzPatrick Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 9 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 10 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding