Just wanted to quickly post to say thanks again to Jason for the socks and tie. Went down brilliantly with the potential future father in law. He was stoked and very impressed. Tie is lovely as well. All the best for the wedding, mate!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 3/3/15 at 7:09am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Choosing Men's Designer Suits
Last edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 1086post #16276 of 604848/7/12 at 1:20am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #16277 of 604848/7/12 at 1:49ampost #16278 of 604848/7/12 at 1:55ampost #16279 of 604848/7/12 at 2:02ampost #16280 of 604848/7/12 at 2:14ampost #16281 of 604848/7/12 at 2:24amQuote:
Good to hear they went well and thanks for the well wishes.
Jasonpost #16282 of 604848/7/12 at 2:32amWent nuts at the HB sale - again. Picked up a couple of their $40 ties (Canali and RT BOC), Barbour shawl collar cardi, and shirts from Cucinelli and Robert Graham. Sorely tempted by a pair of the EGs, but an intervention from Gerry talked me out of it.
Speaking of the EGs, they have about half a dozen styles, but there are additional sizes out the back. They are all on the 888 last, except for one pair on the 82 last. The $795 price seems highly competitive with what's out there online, and the guy from BMT gave terrific service and advice. They may look a bit out of place, but those guys dwarf the HB regulars in service standards.post #16283 of 604848/7/12 at 2:42ampost #16284 of 604848/7/12 at 2:42amQuote:Originally Posted by California Dreamer
Went nuts at the HB sale - again. Picked up a couple of their $40 ties (Canali and RT BOC), Barbour shawl collar cardi, and shirts from Cucinelli and Robert Graham. Sorely tempted by a pair of the EGs, but an intervention from Gerry talked me out of it.
Speaking of the EGs, they have about half a dozen styles, but there are additional sizes out the back. They are all on the 888 last, except for one pair on the 82 last. The $795 price seems highly competitive with what's out there online, and the guy from BMT gave terrific service and advice. They may look a bit out of place, but those guys dwarf the HB regulars in service standards.
Got a pic of the barbour piece? I checked HB in mosman yesterday but came out empty handed:(post #16285 of 604848/7/12 at 3:06ampost #16286 of 604848/7/12 at 6:09am
Need a little help.
I have a 24 hour stopover in Kuala Lumpur very soon. I deliberately organised this to go to P. Lal, and get some C&Js. I've since found out that they might not have much available, so my question is, is there anywhere else in KL that I should check out, specifically for shoes such as C&J, Church's etc.
Thanks in advance,
Eightacepost #16287 of 604848/7/12 at 8:14ampost #16288 of 604848/7/12 at 2:01pmpost #16289 of 604848/7/12 at 2:32pm
I'm sadly also voting nay. I wish it were different, especially with the weather, but the odd pair of pants isn't out of the question, imo. A linen jacket is probably a bit far for an office environment, sadly.
Just ordered a tie from Jason to get myself organised for father's day. Easy!post #16290 of 604848/7/12 at 3:42pmYeah Fathers Day is coming sooner than you think. I'll run a free shipping promotion for fathers day in the 2 weeks leading up to it, once the new stock is here.
In current Meermin news my order is ready and will be shipped along with my brothers shoes tomorrow. I will of course post the obligatory photos once they arrive.
- Australian Members
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 2 minutes ago
- › 2015 50 Book Challenge 4 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 4 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 8 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 8 minutes ago
- › Ragged (!) Trousered Philanthropists 9 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 12 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...