Just wanted to quickly post to say thanks again to Jason for the socks and tie. Went down brilliantly with the potential future father in law. He was stoked and very impressed. Tie is lovely as well. All the best for the wedding, mate!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 4/17/16 at 9:19am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800
Last edited: 4/26/16
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- What shade of grey should my wedding suit be?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where can I buy an affordable suit for my wedding?Last edited: 3/24/16
- What shirt should I wear with a single button peak lapel dinner...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Australian Members - Page 1086post #16276 of 679468/7/12 at 1:20ampost #16277 of 679468/7/12 at 1:49ampost #16278 of 679468/7/12 at 1:55ampost #16279 of 679468/7/12 at 2:02ampost #16280 of 679468/7/12 at 2:14ampost #16281 of 679468/7/12 at 2:24amQuote:
Good to hear they went well and thanks for the well wishes.
Jasonpost #16282 of 679468/7/12 at 2:32amWent nuts at the HB sale - again. Picked up a couple of their $40 ties (Canali and RT BOC), Barbour shawl collar cardi, and shirts from Cucinelli and Robert Graham. Sorely tempted by a pair of the EGs, but an intervention from Gerry talked me out of it.
Speaking of the EGs, they have about half a dozen styles, but there are additional sizes out the back. They are all on the 888 last, except for one pair on the 82 last. The $795 price seems highly competitive with what's out there online, and the guy from BMT gave terrific service and advice. They may look a bit out of place, but those guys dwarf the HB regulars in service standards.post #16283 of 679468/7/12 at 2:42ampost #16284 of 679468/7/12 at 2:42amQuote:Originally Posted by California Dreamer
Went nuts at the HB sale - again. Picked up a couple of their $40 ties (Canali and RT BOC), Barbour shawl collar cardi, and shirts from Cucinelli and Robert Graham. Sorely tempted by a pair of the EGs, but an intervention from Gerry talked me out of it.
Speaking of the EGs, they have about half a dozen styles, but there are additional sizes out the back. They are all on the 888 last, except for one pair on the 82 last. The $795 price seems highly competitive with what's out there online, and the guy from BMT gave terrific service and advice. They may look a bit out of place, but those guys dwarf the HB regulars in service standards.
Got a pic of the barbour piece? I checked HB in mosman yesterday but came out empty handed:(post #16285 of 679468/7/12 at 3:06ampost #16286 of 679468/7/12 at 6:09am
Need a little help.
I have a 24 hour stopover in Kuala Lumpur very soon. I deliberately organised this to go to P. Lal, and get some C&Js. I've since found out that they might not have much available, so my question is, is there anywhere else in KL that I should check out, specifically for shoes such as C&J, Church's etc.
Thanks in advance,
Eightacepost #16287 of 679468/7/12 at 8:14ampost #16288 of 679468/7/12 at 2:01pmpost #16289 of 679468/7/12 at 2:32pm
I'm sadly also voting nay. I wish it were different, especially with the weather, but the odd pair of pants isn't out of the question, imo. A linen jacket is probably a bit far for an office environment, sadly.
Just ordered a tie from Jason to get myself organised for father's day. Easy!post #16290 of 679468/7/12 at 3:42pmYeah Fathers Day is coming sooner than you think. I'll run a free shipping promotion for fathers day in the 2 weeks leading up to it, once the new stock is here.
In current Meermin news my order is ready and will be shipped along with my brothers shoes tomorrow. I will of course post the obligatory photos once they arrive.
This thread is locked
- Australian Members
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding
- › Epaulet x Southwick Wool-Cashmere Tonal Greycast Blue POW SC, size 38 3 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 4 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 5 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 6 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 10 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 10 minutes ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 11 minutes ago
- › Shoemaking Techniques and Traditions--"...these foolish things..." 12 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...