Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 7/29/15 at 1:07pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 918post #13756 of 679465/27/12 at 9:52pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #13757 of 679465/27/12 at 10:01pmpost #13758 of 679465/27/12 at 10:07pmpost #13759 of 679465/27/12 at 10:47pmpost #13760 of 679465/27/12 at 10:47pmJust caught up with Mr. Nelson for a coffee. He looked exceptional.
I'm also about to undergo eye surgery for the retinal damage caused by looking at the shine on his shoes. Note to others: wear sunglasses when you're in Gerry's company!post #13761 of 679465/27/12 at 11:01pmQuote:Quote:
And here I was thinking you were a nutter pairing a pink shirt with a green tie and blue blazer!post #13762 of 679465/27/12 at 11:02pmpost #13763 of 679465/28/12 at 12:55amQuote:
Quite possibly a blessing - but would need to be button down with a collar roll.
http://www.mercerandsons.com/post #13764 of 679465/28/12 at 1:23amQuote:Originally Posted by thebrownman
The Oil Free Facial Hydrating Serum is exactly that. Or, what Jason posted, the Parsley Seed Serum. The Oil Free is recommended for oily/what they call "blemish prone" skin, and the Parsley Seed is for most skin types. I use both, and alternate, opting for Oil Free in warmer weather.
OK took your advice .. got the oil free serum and also got the parsley seed cleanser and morccan shave stuff while I was at it :)
Just two days and already noticed a massive difference. Skin goes shiny by end of day compared to my previous moisturiser (i.e. it doesnt mattify) but feels nice and lightpost #13765 of 679465/28/12 at 3:19ampost #13766 of 679465/28/12 at 3:35amQuote:
Some of the MJ Bale shirts have some odd styling issues - edge stitching on the collars (which I personally don't like), some odd contrast stitching on some seams, odd collar choices for the style of shirt and so on.
However, they do also make some nice, normal shirts in good fabrics in a couple of different cuts and when they do, they're good value. Quite a high, spread collar with a nice roll and collar shape, nice fabrics and reasonable construction.
From memory, they have two fits, regular and slim, and on me, at least, the slim is genuinely slim.post #13767 of 679465/28/12 at 3:39ampost #13768 of 679465/28/12 at 4:51ampost #13769 of 679465/28/12 at 3:35pm
This thread is locked
- Australian Members
Styleforum Top Picks
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89
- › CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL 1 minute ago
- › The Look goes on... 6 minutes ago
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 12 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 21 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge for February 12th; Checks! 22 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 22 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 27 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 30 minutes ago
- › Shell Cordovan Wallet Pron 32 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 34 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.