or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Australian Members
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Australian Members - Page 910

post #13636 of 53987

Heh! When I looked at my shoes, I saw the same thing so I'm in the process of getting them put on. Amazing how fast that edge gets worn. 

post #13637 of 53987

DIY or you've taken somewhere? I go to Coombs in the stand here in Sydney. Good work although the caps arent flush...

 

Apparently there is a flush captoe guy around Wynyard but still havent found him

post #13638 of 53987

I take them to a cobbler here in Melbourne. The caps aren't flush either but I can live with that.

post #13639 of 53987
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romp View Post

Nope these are the plain old 150Euro stockers - $195AUD delivered. Now that I know my sizing ill be going for a few more!

I've been considering buying some Meermin shoes myself but I was under the impression that they weren't taking any more orders until the online shop is up?
post #13640 of 53987
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Upright Man View Post


I've been considering buying some Meermin shoes myself but I was under the impression that they weren't taking any more orders until the online shop is up?

I have a pair shipping from Spain today. I used the contact form on the website for first contact and I was emailing back and forth within minutes.

post #13641 of 53987
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manuhiri View Post

I have a pair shipping from Spain today. I used the contact form on the website for first contact and I was emailing back and forth within minutes.

Same here. Mine shipped yesterday.
post #13642 of 53987

What did you guys get?

post #13643 of 53987
Gerry! What are the model of those new boots? I can't see them on The Armoury site? They are delicious.

Also - for those who were thinking my suit was ruined after my indiscretions on Friday night. It is alive and well - sleeve is still a bit crushed where I was frantically trying to remove the stains before dry cleaning - but the good sir that took it from me certainly wasn't lying when he said he thought it would be fine!

Also - smells amazing, whatever they're using is great!

I hope never to go through that experience again...
post #13644 of 53987
Standard black calf Bluchers on the Ama last. I'm on a mission to go back to basics and correct some elements of my wardrobe. I have three solid color Hober grenadine ties arriving in a week as well. smile.gif
post #13645 of 53987

I opted for some dark brown split toe bluchers. With a rubber sole I'm hoping they'll be a solid winter casual.

post #13646 of 53987

Very nice! Please post pics when they arrive,

post #13647 of 53987
Pulled the trigger about a week ago on a pair of dark brown calf dbl monks. I have to say that the customer service was phenomenal! Speedy courteous replies and if the pics and purchase photos are anything to go by, superb value as well.
post #13648 of 53987
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indra View Post

Pulled the trigger about a week ago on a pair of dark brown calf dbl monks. I have to say that the customer service was phenomenal! Speedy courteous replies and if the pics and purchase photos are anything to go by, superb value as well.

Nice! Let us know how you go with the fit - I was thinking about the same model myself.
post #13649 of 53987
So i think that the thrifting gods were on my side today! I snuck away from work for a cheeky shop and i found the best thing that i've ever thrifted.

Quite possibly also the nicest thing I own.

261
261

A Blue Double Breasted Caruso overcoat.

Lora Piana Fabric, in my size condition about a 8.5/10
post #13650 of 53987

worship.gif

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Australian Members