or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Australian Members
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Australian Members - Page 888

post #13306 of 55241
Except the moat is very close to where I work, fxh.
post #13307 of 55241
Just received some suit supply long sleeve polos ... I went for 39neck and supposedly its an extra slim cut but my initial observation is that it runs a tad big and concerned about stretch factor once its had some wear. Ill try them on properly at home and report back. Pretty quick and cheap for what it is though!
post #13308 of 55241
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoli View Post

^ whats ur battle tag? wanna co-op? peepwall[1].gif

Clothing and D3 talk? Now this is a thread really has my interest.
post #13309 of 55241
Quote:
Originally Posted by fxh View Post

I wouldn't respond to FOX's stalking offer. He probably thinks sitting on a milk crate in a Thornbury laneway, in second hand brogue longwings with no socks a big long scarf and Buddy Holly glasses, eating anchovies out of the tin (latest trend) is fine dining.

i dont venture that far out too often, but the rest is pretty accurate. in fact, the glasses and anchovies in a tin a little too accurate. who's stalking who
post #13310 of 55241
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbosaurus View Post

Clothing and D3 talk? Now this is a thread really has my interest.

Speaking of D3, what I found surprising is the number of young Asian girls go around looking for D3.
post #13311 of 55241
Quote:
Originally Posted by fox81 View Post

i dont venture that far out too often, but the rest is pretty accurate. in fact, the glasses and anchovies in a tin a little too accurate. who's stalking who

I have my agents* out and about and I'm wise to what the hipsters are up to.

* well only one. I pay blahman in silly kids PC games
post #13312 of 55241
Quote:
Originally Posted by blahman View Post

Speaking of D3, what I found surprising is the number of young Asian girls go around looking for D3.

... and help with year 11 assignments....
post #13313 of 55241
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romp View Post

Just received some suit supply long sleeve polos ... I went for 39neck and supposedly its an extra slim cut but my initial observation is that it runs a tad big and concerned about stretch factor once its had some wear. Ill try them on properly at home and report back. Pretty quick and cheap for what it is though!

I'd be interested in this, they look pretty cool. Do they have decent length sleeves?

Not sure what the rest of you are on about with this D3 stuff btw, computers games of some sort I'd say. I reckon life's too short to be playing games indoor's when I already spend most of my life at a computer and we have this great country to explore. I'd rather go fishing, but each to their own I guess. Carry on.
post #13314 of 55241
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie's Wardrobe View Post

I'd be interested in this, they look pretty cool. Do they have decent length sleeves?
I'd rather go fishing, but each to their own I guess. Carry on.

I can't go fishing while dinner is on the stove. Games just replace TV and movies for me.
post #13315 of 55241

Oh stop being so difficult and just pitch a tent by the river - there, problem solved! wink.gif

post #13316 of 55241
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbosaurus View Post

I can't go fishing while dinner is on the stove. Games just replace TV and movies for me.

Me too...
post #13317 of 55241
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbosaurus View Post

I can't go fishing while dinner is on the stove. Games just replace TV and movies for me.

Aah right, I see. My dinner on the stove time wasting remedy is a large glass of Shiraz.
post #13318 of 55241
Or scotch.... Usually
post #13319 of 55241
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie's Wardrobe View Post

I'd be interested in this, they look pretty cool. Do they have decent length sleeves?
Not sure what the rest of you are on about with this D3 stuff btw, computers games of some sort I'd say. I reckon life's too short to be playing games indoor's when I already spend most of my life at a computer and we have this great country to explore. I'd rather go fishing, but each to their own I guess. Carry on.

Ill post measurements and a photo when i get a chance. Im pretty sure im roughly 87 sleeve and this sleeve length is more than enough. The waist i reckon is too wide though.. Much more generous than a Kent Wang in Large
post #13320 of 55241
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romp View Post


Ill post measurements and a photo when i get a chance. Im pretty sure im roughly 87 sleeve and this sleeve length is more than enough. The waist i reckon is too wide though.. Much more generous than a Kent Wang in Large

 

Speaking of suit supply- has anyone here in Aus tried any of their suits?

 

I know they prob wont get much love here but Id be interested in seeing how they go. Im trying to build a new wardrobe and unfortunately the likes of Herringbone and MJ Bale are prob a bit out of my price range (not to mention P Johnson!) 

 

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Australian Members