Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 2/27/14 at 1:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Choosing Men's Designer Suits
Last edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 887post #13291 of 519085/15/12 at 5:44pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #13292 of 519085/15/12 at 7:16pmpost #13293 of 519085/15/12 at 7:19pmpost #13294 of 519085/15/12 at 7:21pmpost #13295 of 519085/15/12 at 7:46pmpost #13296 of 519085/15/12 at 8:16pmpost #13297 of 519085/15/12 at 8:25pmpost #13298 of 519085/15/12 at 8:32pmpost #13299 of 519085/15/12 at 8:39pmpost #13300 of 519085/15/12 at 9:00pmpost #13301 of 519085/15/12 at 9:02pmpost #13302 of 519085/15/12 at 9:14pmpost #13303 of 519085/15/12 at 9:16pmpost #13304 of 519085/15/12 at 9:17pm
X-post from the Meermin thread.Quote:Originally Posted by joiji
Picked these up today. Size 11 on the Rui Last.
Very pleased with them. For the $220 or so AUD I paid for them, including the 50 euro delivery, I'm pretty impressed. Seem to compete with 1880 Loake in construction, but nicer leather by some. Will report back on their break in/wearing once I get a chance.post #13305 of 519085/15/12 at 9:30pmQuote:
Firmin - Depends which end of town she is staying and if she is eating alone.
If eating alone then The MOAT at the Wheeler centre is good. Friendly, cosy, has books and newspapers available and many people eat alone.
In addition you can often catch something at the Wheeler centre to stimulate the mind.
It has the added attraction of no doof doof music and the likely hood that most people there have read at least one book. Not something you can say about every place.
I wouldn't respond to FOX's stalking offer. He probably thinks sitting on a milk crate in a Thornbury laneway, in second hand brogue longwings with no socks a big long scarf and Buddy Holly glasses, eating anchovies out of the tin (latest trend) is fine dining.
- Australian Members
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Anyone been in the Tom Ford section of Harrolds? [Australia] 1 minute ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 9 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 10 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style 11 minutes ago
- › Tricked by Trickers 14 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 18 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 20 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)