Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 7/29/15 at 1:07pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 887post #13291 of 679465/15/12 at 5:44pmAlso selling on the shoe front, picked up some C&J Poole Suede loafers in navy, 8.5E. I need a 9, so these are up for grabs if anyone wants them. Box included, but they didn't have shoe bags so there's nothing to give. PM me if interested.
Styleforum Top Pickspost #13292 of 679465/15/12 at 7:16pmpost #13293 of 679465/15/12 at 7:19pmpost #13294 of 679465/15/12 at 7:21pmpost #13295 of 679465/15/12 at 7:46pmpost #13296 of 679465/15/12 at 8:16pmpost #13297 of 679465/15/12 at 8:25pmpost #13298 of 679465/15/12 at 8:32pmpost #13299 of 679465/15/12 at 8:39pmpost #13300 of 679465/15/12 at 9:00pmpost #13301 of 679465/15/12 at 9:02pmpost #13302 of 679465/15/12 at 9:14pmpost #13303 of 679465/15/12 at 9:16pmpost #13304 of 679465/15/12 at 9:17pm
X-post from the Meermin thread.Quote:Originally Posted by joiji
Picked these up today. Size 11 on the Rui Last.
Very pleased with them. For the $220 or so AUD I paid for them, including the 50 euro delivery, I'm pretty impressed. Seem to compete with 1880 Loake in construction, but nicer leather by some. Will report back on their break in/wearing once I get a chance.post #13305 of 679465/15/12 at 9:30pmQuote:
Firmin - Depends which end of town she is staying and if she is eating alone.
If eating alone then The MOAT at the Wheeler centre is good. Friendly, cosy, has books and newspapers available and many people eat alone.
In addition you can often catch something at the Wheeler centre to stimulate the mind.
It has the added attraction of no doof doof music and the likely hood that most people there have read at least one book. Not something you can say about every place.
I wouldn't respond to FOX's stalking offer. He probably thinks sitting on a milk crate in a Thornbury laneway, in second hand brogue longwings with no socks a big long scarf and Buddy Holly glasses, eating anchovies out of the tin (latest trend) is fine dining.
This thread is locked
- Australian Members
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 3 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 7 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 10 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 12 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 14 minutes ago
- › CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL 16 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 16 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 17 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?