Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 3/3/15 at 7:09am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
Last edited: 5/7/15
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Australian Members - Page 887post #13291 of 620375/15/12 at 5:44pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #13292 of 620375/15/12 at 7:16pmpost #13293 of 620375/15/12 at 7:19pmpost #13294 of 620375/15/12 at 7:21pmpost #13295 of 620375/15/12 at 7:46pmpost #13296 of 620375/15/12 at 8:16pmpost #13297 of 620375/15/12 at 8:25pmpost #13298 of 620375/15/12 at 8:32pmpost #13299 of 620375/15/12 at 8:39pmpost #13300 of 620375/15/12 at 9:00pmpost #13301 of 620375/15/12 at 9:02pmpost #13302 of 620375/15/12 at 9:14pmpost #13303 of 620375/15/12 at 9:16pmpost #13304 of 620375/15/12 at 9:17pm
X-post from the Meermin thread.Quote:Originally Posted by joiji
Picked these up today. Size 11 on the Rui Last.
Very pleased with them. For the $220 or so AUD I paid for them, including the 50 euro delivery, I'm pretty impressed. Seem to compete with 1880 Loake in construction, but nicer leather by some. Will report back on their break in/wearing once I get a chance.post #13305 of 620375/15/12 at 9:30pmQuote:
Firmin - Depends which end of town she is staying and if she is eating alone.
If eating alone then The MOAT at the Wheeler centre is good. Friendly, cosy, has books and newspapers available and many people eat alone.
In addition you can often catch something at the Wheeler centre to stimulate the mind.
It has the added attraction of no doof doof music and the likely hood that most people there have read at least one book. Not something you can say about every place.
I wouldn't respond to FOX's stalking offer. He probably thinks sitting on a milk crate in a Thornbury laneway, in second hand brogue longwings with no socks a big long scarf and Buddy Holly glasses, eating anchovies out of the tin (latest trend) is fine dining.
- Australian Members
Styleforum Top Picks
- Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 2 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 3 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Cardiff in Antique Burgundy 10/10.5F 202 Last 4 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 5 minutes ago
- › Shoemaking Techniques and Traditions--"...these foolish things..." 5 minutes ago
- › ***The Official Dior Homme Thread*** 6 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 7 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS15 7 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan