Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on Yesterday at 1:07 pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
Last edited: 7/26/15
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.Last edited: 7/9/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Australian Members - Page 887post #13291 of 640655/15/12 at 5:44pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #13292 of 640655/15/12 at 7:16pmpost #13293 of 640655/15/12 at 7:19pmpost #13294 of 640655/15/12 at 7:21pmpost #13295 of 640655/15/12 at 7:46pmpost #13296 of 640655/15/12 at 8:16pmpost #13297 of 640655/15/12 at 8:25pmpost #13298 of 640655/15/12 at 8:32pmpost #13299 of 640655/15/12 at 8:39pmpost #13300 of 640655/15/12 at 9:00pmpost #13301 of 640655/15/12 at 9:02pmpost #13302 of 640655/15/12 at 9:14pmpost #13303 of 640655/15/12 at 9:16pmpost #13304 of 640655/15/12 at 9:17pm
X-post from the Meermin thread.Quote:Originally Posted by joiji
Picked these up today. Size 11 on the Rui Last.
Very pleased with them. For the $220 or so AUD I paid for them, including the 50 euro delivery, I'm pretty impressed. Seem to compete with 1880 Loake in construction, but nicer leather by some. Will report back on their break in/wearing once I get a chance.post #13305 of 640655/15/12 at 9:30pmQuote:
Firmin - Depends which end of town she is staying and if she is eating alone.
If eating alone then The MOAT at the Wheeler centre is good. Friendly, cosy, has books and newspapers available and many people eat alone.
In addition you can often catch something at the Wheeler centre to stimulate the mind.
It has the added attraction of no doof doof music and the likely hood that most people there have read at least one book. Not something you can say about every place.
I wouldn't respond to FOX's stalking offer. He probably thinks sitting on a milk crate in a Thornbury laneway, in second hand brogue longwings with no socks a big long scarf and Buddy Holly glasses, eating anchovies out of the tin (latest trend) is fine dining.
- Australian Members
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.
- › Things that are pissing you off. 43 seconds ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Carmina 757 Split Toe in Brown Scotchgrain - 8UK Forest 2 minutes ago
- › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › ***Story Et Fall Thread*** 3 minutes ago
- › What are you reading? 3 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 3 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 5 minutes ago
- › A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...