Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 3/3/15 at 7:09am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Australian Members - Page 887post #13291 of 633645/15/12 at 5:44pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #13292 of 633645/15/12 at 7:16pmpost #13293 of 633645/15/12 at 7:19pmpost #13294 of 633645/15/12 at 7:21pmpost #13295 of 633645/15/12 at 7:46pmpost #13296 of 633645/15/12 at 8:16pmpost #13297 of 633645/15/12 at 8:25pmpost #13298 of 633645/15/12 at 8:32pmpost #13299 of 633645/15/12 at 8:39pmpost #13300 of 633645/15/12 at 9:00pmpost #13301 of 633645/15/12 at 9:02pmpost #13302 of 633645/15/12 at 9:14pmpost #13303 of 633645/15/12 at 9:16pmpost #13304 of 633645/15/12 at 9:17pm
X-post from the Meermin thread.Quote:Originally Posted by joiji
Picked these up today. Size 11 on the Rui Last.
Very pleased with them. For the $220 or so AUD I paid for them, including the 50 euro delivery, I'm pretty impressed. Seem to compete with 1880 Loake in construction, but nicer leather by some. Will report back on their break in/wearing once I get a chance.post #13305 of 633645/15/12 at 9:30pmQuote:
Firmin - Depends which end of town she is staying and if she is eating alone.
If eating alone then The MOAT at the Wheeler centre is good. Friendly, cosy, has books and newspapers available and many people eat alone.
In addition you can often catch something at the Wheeler centre to stimulate the mind.
It has the added attraction of no doof doof music and the likely hood that most people there have read at least one book. Not something you can say about every place.
I wouldn't respond to FOX's stalking offer. He probably thinks sitting on a milk crate in a Thornbury laneway, in second hand brogue longwings with no socks a big long scarf and Buddy Holly glasses, eating anchovies out of the tin (latest trend) is fine dining.
- Australian Members
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
- › The Official Alden Indy Appreciation Thread 28 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Ironing Board 1 minute ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 4 minutes ago
- › NYC Meet-Up Tuesday, July 21st 4 minutes ago
- › RRL Crewneck Pocket T-Shirt - Black Indigo/White Striped - Medium 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...