Looking good, CEP. The crease might just be a posture thing. I have to say, that's a great looking suit!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 11/14/13 at 8:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Bison Made
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Four Horsemen Shop
- GABE Tailored
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Jeffrey George
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Upstate Stock
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 768
Styleforum Top Picks
Just saw Patrick Johnson this morning to pick up my casual suit.
Great suit, congrats. My observations is that the P Johnson house style is to have the top button on a SB tighter than might ordinarily be recommend, it's exacerbated of course when one loads their pockets with wallet/blackberry. Notwithstanding, the jacket should 'settle down' with a few wears.
Quick note to thank those of you who provided the heads up about the David Jones sale. Picked up a couple of nice Thomas Pink shirts and socks. Had a look through the knitwear on the floor, nothing special at all. Icebreaker was limited to 3 pieces, Hackett had a few ok jumpers, but, nothing special - perhaps only standout was Duchamp maybe. Shoes....geesh I dont know how to describe what is going on there!!. Anyway, was good scrounging through all the gear they have. Has been a few weeks. MJ Bale has certainly made an appearance. Other observation - all those ugly skinny ties, Burberry, ZZegna and all the others are being cleared out. No grenadines to be found, think I check out the Navy Grenadine on Henry Carter, looks very nice.
Left it on the floor of the change room I was so disgusted. And I used to work for DJ's. There's no use complaining to them because I know for a fact they don't give a fuck.
Edited by Prof. B. Bear - 3/30/12 at 7:15am
No worries and completely understand. I'm happy to order some for stock as well just need some interest in people buying as well so I dont end up with too much dead stock (with no obligation to buy of course). I'll note yours down and do a heads up next time I'm placing an order and gauge what people want. Would you say that fairly conservative colours would be what you'd be interested in most (navy/grey etc)?
Thanks for the offer.
Almost anything with a pattern on it I've got heaps of solid ribbed ones from Viccel...
but it's all the fault of the internet that retail in Australia is stuffed...... Gerry Harvey said so
It all depends on the kind of last you like really.
Herring Churchill's look nice and the last is not too rounded but not too pointy.
I have some Herring Chamberlains which I love but they aren't as dark brown as I had hoped...so I just splashed on some C&J Hallams (at great expense to the management....).
In summary I think a good strategy could be to choose a). what kind of brown you want and b). what kind of shape you are looking for.
Wide, normal or narrow foot, lychee?
- Australian Members
- › Poor man's watch thread 23 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 49 seconds ago
- › things that are making you happy 1 minute ago
- › NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread 1 minute ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Original Chippewa Heritage Boot Line 3 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 3 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 3 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 3 minutes ago
- › The Musella Dembech Polo/Shirt 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › Herschel Ravine Black/Tan FA 12 by pfmicks
- › Vans Footwear The Barbour Classic Slip On Sneaker,10.5,Green by ATLnoob
- › Berg & Berg unlined silk bow tie (SS'13) by MTB-85
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › So you want to design your own clothes? by DaveJames
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw