or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Is this horrible?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Is this horrible? - Page 3

post #31 of 63
Quote:
Was he really obnoxious?
Yes.
post #32 of 63
How it can say for the suit to be bad? I like very much, it can wear for many good time.
post #33 of 63
Right on, brother. Let the good times roll. Bidding $129.05
post #34 of 63
Quote:
Right on, brother. Let the good times roll. Bidding $129.05
Are you talk to me?
post #35 of 63
Do you know someone called Ernest? He lives in France. He is a good friend and you will find him on the site. I think that you would like him.
post #36 of 63
Quote:
Do you know someone called Ernest? He lives in France. He is a good friend and you will find him on the site. I think that you would like him.
I not know ernest, i know many the other in france though, but i like the suit. what think you? maybe i will buy.
post #37 of 63
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Do you know someone called Ernest? He lives in France. He is a good friend and you will find him on the site. I think that you would like him.
I always enjoy Ernest's posts. My girlfriend will be in Paris in mid-March (after enjoying Italy for a bit), and I wish I was with her, I would invite you both to a dinner. Unfortunately, I am too busy with work to get the time off.
post #38 of 63
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Quote:
(uppercase @ Feb. 24 2005,15:25) Do you know someone called Ernest? He lives in France. He is a good friend and you will find him on the site. I think that you would like him.
I not know ernest, i know many the other in france though, but i like the suit. what think you? maybe i will buy.
Resist the temptation. It's an atrocity. If you want a fine suit, there are many here who sell them on ebay, or get one bespoke. Many here seem to love WW Chan. Or you can always pick up an Isaia, Brioni, Zegna, or really anything decent. There are many threads on this forum that discuss quality suits, what to look for, where to find them, etc.
post #39 of 63
Quote:
Quote:
(Rbaalrajhi @ Feb. 24 2005,15:28)
Quote:
Originally Posted by uppercase,Feb. 24 2005,15:25
Do you know someone called Ernest? He lives in France. He is a good friend and you will find him on the site. I think that you would like him.
I not know ernest, i know many the other in france though, but i like the suit. what think you? maybe i will buy.
Resist the temptation.  It's an atrocity. If you want a fine suit, there are many here who sell them on ebay, or get one bespoke.  Many here seem to love WW Chan.  Or you can always pick up an Isaia, Brioni, Zegna, or really anything decent.  There are many threads on this forum that discuss quality suits, what to look for, where to find them, etc.
Which you say to buy then?
post #40 of 63
Quote:
Quote:
(Ambulance Chaser @ Feb. 24 2005,15:27)
Quote:
Originally Posted by VersaceMan,Feb. 24 2005,16:25
I think this is a strike against the argument "brown suits look good".  What's with those buttons?? Retail price is waaaay off, even though it is from the top line.  I would think $3500 tops.
I think your username requires you to like this suit.  
Haha.  Can I please get a username change just because of this suit? In all reality, I came up with this name before I knew any better.     I do like some of the basic Gianni Versace pieces because of their cut, and the printed silk shirts are beautiful, though personally unwearable.
Those old Versace silk shirts are works of art (naturlaut had an amazing collection). koji
post #41 of 63
Quote:
Quote:
(VersaceMan @ Feb. 24 2005,13:31)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambulance Chaser,Feb. 24 2005,15:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by VersaceMan,Feb. 24 2005,16:25
I think this is a strike against the argument "brown suits look good".  What's with those buttons?? Retail price is waaaay off, even though it is from the top line.  I would think $3500 tops.
I think your username requires you to like this suit.  
Haha.  Can I please get a username change just because of this suit? In all reality, I came up with this name before I knew any better.     I do like some of the basic Gianni Versace pieces because of their cut, and the printed silk shirts are beautiful, though personally unwearable.
Those old Versace silk shirts are works of art (naturlaut had an amazing collection). koji
I want it the suit not it the shirt.
post #42 of 63
Quote:
Quote:
(uppercase @ Feb. 24 2005,15:25) Do you know someone called Ernest? He lives in France. He is a good friend and you will find him on the site. I think that you would like him.
I always enjoy Ernest's posts.  My girlfriend will be in Paris in mid-March (after enjoying Italy for a bit), and I wish I was with her, I would invite you both to a dinner.  Unfortunately, I am too busy with work to get the time off.  
I am free, so just send me money and I invite your girlfriend ...
post #43 of 63
Quote:
Quote:
(uppercase @ Feb. 24 2005,15:18) Right on, brother. Let the good times roll. Bidding $129.05
Are you talk to me?
Are you talkING to me.......... Where have you learnt English ? You should complain to allah, he tought you a wrong grammar.
post #44 of 63
Quote:
Is it just me, or is this suit completely horrid (and I can't imagine it every being worth $9500): http://cgi.ebay.com/ws....55&rd=1
Ugly like most of Versace stuffs.
post #45 of 63
Quote:
Quote:
(linux_pro @ Feb. 25 2005,00:28)
Quote:
Originally Posted by uppercase,Feb. 24 2005,15:25
Do you know someone called Ernest? He lives in France. He is a good friend and you will find him on the site. I think that you would like him.
I always enjoy Ernest's posts.  My girlfriend will be in Paris in mid-March (after enjoying Italy for a bit), and I wish I was with her, I would invite you both to a dinner.  Unfortunately, I am too busy with work to get the time off.  
I am free, so just send me money and I invite your girlfriend ...
And we wonder why all the women love the French men...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Is this horrible?