or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › anyone ever use tom fords mtm program?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

anyone ever use tom fords mtm program? - Page 33

post #481 of 540
Quote:
Originally Posted by OxxfordSJLINY View Post
I PREFER AND CHOOSE NONE OF THE ABOVE, LOW LIFE DEGENERATE!!!!! SO GO MIND YOUR FRIGGING BUSINESS, ALREADY!!!!! OR, MAYBE YOU SHOULD JUST SHUT THAT OVERSIZED BLACK HOLE YOU CALL YOUR MOUTH AND LEAVE THIS MESSAGE BOARD YOURSELF, YOU DONKEY RAPING TURD EATER!!!!! AND LEAVE ME THE BEJESUS ALONE, SCUMBAG!!!!!
I don't understand. Did you know the quality of my ignore is much better than anyone else's? I am an artist. I provide full bespoke ignore at a fraction of the costs of those folks in Italy. Please pay now because prices will increase 50% every night.
post #482 of 540
I just bought a jacket from Tom Ford. Its not MTM but I am very happy with it. It's just very expensive.
post #483 of 540
Quote:
Originally Posted by OxxfordSJLINY View Post
I PREFER AND CHOOSE NONE OF THE ABOVE, LOW LIFE DEGENERATE!!!!! SO GO MIND YOUR FRIGGING BUSINESS, ALREADY!!!!! OR, MAYBE YOU SHOULD JUST SHUT THAT OVERSIZED BLACK HOLE YOU CALL YOUR MOUTH AND LEAVE THIS MESSAGE BOARD YOURSELF, YOU DONKEY RAPING TURD EATER!!!!! AND LEAVE ME THE BEJESUS ALONE, SCUMBAG!!!!!

this is classic.
post #484 of 540
Quote:
Originally Posted by teddieriley View Post
this is classic.

You might want to re-quote what I said when I replied to haganah as I edited my reply messages toward him.

Hopefully, haganah will be suspended or banned from Style Forum for severely harassing and abusing me. Most forum members are suspended or banned (depending on how much they repeat the same offense) for harassment and abuse toward other forum members that is not even a quarter as bad a haganah’s severe harassment and abuse toward me.
post #485 of 540
^ Has this guy ever posted a picture of himself? I am so curious.
post #486 of 540
am pretty sure OxxfordABC123 is one of our "special" posters. I'd go easy on him.
post #487 of 540
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirSuturesALot View Post
^ Has this guy ever posted a picture of himself? I am so curious.

I absolutely refuse to post pictures of my face on here. For safety reasons, I like having anonymity.

Besides, for all I know, haganah and many other forum members might be looking to murder, rape, assault, batter and commit other crimes toward forum members that they love to harass and abuse here on Style Forum because of how much they despise those Style Forum members.

I don't want to put myself in a position to be a murder victim or a victim of any of these violent crimes, or any other crimes, for that matter.
post #488 of 540
I only post here to find potential rape victims, so far the selection has been dismal. Time for lowered expectations!
post #489 of 540
[quote=OxxfordSJLINY;1747262]

Besides, for all I know, haganah and many other forum members might be looking to murder, rape, assault, batter and commit other crimes toward forum members that they despise and love to harass and abuse here on Style Forum.

QUOTE]

post #490 of 540
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJman View Post
am pretty sure OxxfordABC123 is one of our "special" posters. I'd go easy on him.

See, this is what I mean by harassment and abuse. You know very well, RJman, that my username is OxxfordSJLINY, not OxxfordABC123. And your use of the word "special" ("special" as is mentally challenged, which I am not) is very derogatory.

You (and other forum members) don't know me. And, I don't know you or other forum members. So you and other forum members should keep you mouths shut if you are going to say or do something that is against the rules of Style Forum. Unless, of course, you and other forum members want to get yourselves suspended or banned. In that case, then be my guest and then, Sayonara to you and the other members of Style Forum who insist on choosing to break the rules of this message board.
post #491 of 540
Quote:
Originally Posted by OxxfordDVDATM View Post
See, this is what I mean by harassment and abuse. You know very well, RJman, that my username is OxxfordSJLINY, not OxxfordABC123. And your use of the word "special" ("special" as is mentally challenged, which I am not) is very derogatory.

You (and other forum members) don't know me. And, I don't know you or other forum members. So you and other forum members should keep you mouths shut if you are going to say or do something that is against the rules of Style Forum. Unless, of course, you and other forum members want to get yourselves suspended or banned. In that case, then be my guest and then, Sayonara to you and the other members of Style Forum who insist on choosing to break the rules of this message board.

Consider me pwned.
post #492 of 540
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJman View Post
Consider me pwned.
Would that be 44% hand pwned, 13% machine hand pwned and the balance machine pwned, or would the breakdown be something else?
post #493 of 540
Quote:
Originally Posted by iammatt View Post
Would that be 44% hand pwned, 13% machine hand pwned and the balance machine pwned, or would the breakdown be something else?

We'd have to deconstruct RJ's statement to find out.
post #494 of 540
I like your posts, OxxfordSJLINY.


- B
post #495 of 540
Quote:
Originally Posted by OxxfordSJLINY View Post
You might want to re-quote what I said when I replied to haganah as I edited my reply messages toward him.

Haha. The beauty of the quote. No, I will not change your quote so every one can see how you can't keep your cool.

Haganah asked why you are so "awful" and you got all bent out of shape. What are you, eight?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › anyone ever use tom fords mtm program?