or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › anyone ever use tom fords mtm program?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

anyone ever use tom fords mtm program? - Page 30

post #436 of 540
Thread Starter 
BTW I hope ya'll knew I was using a quite a bit of jest in that last post lol
post #437 of 540
Quote:
Originally Posted by voxsartoria View Post
It's more of a red delicious to golden delicious apple comparison. It looks different when your eyes are open, but tastes the same when you bite into it. - B
Fair enough. Either way, though, neither one has approached the ingenuity of "bevel jeans." I just want to put that out there.
post #438 of 540
...
post #439 of 540
Quote:
Originally Posted by rach2jlc View Post
Fair enough. Either way, though, neither one has approached the ingenuity of "bevel jeans." I just want to put that out there.

We can only wander around the bevel jean...



...but remain too primitive to know what it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jefferyd View Post
...

..


- B
post #440 of 540
Quote:
Originally Posted by AvariceBespoke View Post
BTW I hope ya'll knew I was using a quite a bit of jest in that last post lol

We jest with you.


- B
post #441 of 540
Quote:
Originally Posted by voxsartoria View Post
We can only wander around the bevel jean... ...but remain too primitive to know what it is. .. - B
Of course, civilization after many many years still did not know what, why, when, or how re: the monolith and I am not sure civilization will understand the Bevel jean either. Perhaps if one actually comes in contact with Bevel jean or goes so far as to even wear them, they start regress and age backwards.
post #442 of 540
Thread Starter 
One thing I did not like was that the RTW coats @ TF is that the 5 workable sleeve buttons were already on the coats.. Lucky for me the sleeve length needed just a hair of taking up to finish at proper length.

I wonder why they do this on the RTW suits. Buttons were def. nice horn and felt well sewn with nice button holes. but if ur arms were short, wtf? i guess it would be 4 buttons for u ! or u do their MTM program..

their MTM program has two levels btw, one they claim is tons of hand work
post #443 of 540
Are you getting one RTW suit?
post #444 of 540
Quote:
Originally Posted by AvariceBespoke View Post

I wonder why they do this on the RTW suits. Buttons were def. nice horn and felt well sewn with nice button holes. but if ur arms were short, wtf? i guess it would be 4 buttons for u ! or u do their MTM program..

They would adjust it at the armhole. I asked them about it once at Bergdorf. Though, if I heard correctly, they charge $80 for that adjustment.
post #445 of 540
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirSuturesALot View Post
Are you getting one RTW suit?

for now yes, i want to see how the final product fits - if i aboslutely love it after its done, id be wiling to shop there more
post #446 of 540
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomestar View Post
They would adjust it at the armhole. I asked them about it once at Bergdorf. Though, if I heard correctly, they charge $80 for that adjustment.

OK - I hope this is what they do at TF or I'll be pissed as a mofo and probably fight them in the glass perfume room
post #447 of 540
When will you be taking delivery? Definitely post back with pics from all angles!
post #448 of 540
Quote:
Originally Posted by AvariceBespoke View Post
OK - I hope this is what they do at TF or I'll be pissed as a mofo and probably fight them in the glass perfume room

Now, those would be pics worth posting. Martial combat in a perfume room would tick off at least three boxes on the Forum Gentleman checklist.

Are you sure TF uses real horn buttons? I ask because even the Zegna Couture stuff in its heyday used plastic buttons.

Then again, Anderson & Shepard used to default to plastic buttons.


- B
post #449 of 540
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirSuturesALot View Post
When will you be taking delivery? Definitely post back with pics from all angles!

late this week
post #450 of 540
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by voxsartoria View Post
Now, those would be pics worth posting.

Are you sure TF uses real horn buttons? I ask because even the Zegna Couture stuff in its heyday used plastic buttons.

Then again, Anderson & Shepard used to default to plastic buttons.


- B

Not 100% sure
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › anyone ever use tom fords mtm program?