or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Which banned member would win in a fight?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Which banned member would win in a fight? - Page 2

post #16 of 80
Grayson would eat kalra and ernest for lunch. Unlike the other two, he also seems to have an actual job.
post #17 of 80
Quote:
Grayson would eat kalra and ernest for lunch. Unlike the other two, he also seems to have an actual job.
But I posted 1800 messages .
post #18 of 80
Quote:
Grayson would eat kalra and ernest for lunch. Unlike the other two, he also seems to have an actual job.
But I posted 1800 messages and have 15 pairs of braces and 12 too huge suits...
post #19 of 80
Quote:
I think you're secretly jealous of Ernest: he's got his own secret admirer on the askandy forum and he's a VP of the largest investment banks.
I think that most of people are jealous indeed. How can you know I have an admirer if he is secret...unless being himself.
post #20 of 80
But of all of the above contenders, Ernest is the only one that truly adds comedic value.
post #21 of 80
Ernest- you should put at least a verse of Le Marseilles(SP?) in your sig...Or perhaps use "Le tricolor" or a French flag for an avatar. When you're especially insufferable I'm tempted to pull out my "Hornblower" videos... I think Image WIS deserves an honorable mention. He throws that 36S body of his onto a lot of internet land mines...And still no contributions, as Alex has pointed out...
post #22 of 80
Quote:
I voted for Grayson - lawyers fight dirty.
BTW, "Grayson" is NOT a lawyer...
post #23 of 80
Thread Starter 
thought he had a law degree but was non practicing...
post #24 of 80
Not Technically banned - but not really here much either - The talented and angry Dr. Bresch
post #25 of 80
Quote:
Ernest- you should put at least a verse of Le Marseilles(SP?) in your sig...Or perhaps use "Le tricolor" or a French flag for an avatar. When you're especially insufferable I'm tempted to pull out my "Hornblower" videos... I think Image WIS deserves an honorable mention. He throws that 36S body of his onto a lot of internet land mines...And still no contributions, as Alex has pointed out...
I believe Ernest was the one the contribution inquisition had its attention geared towards, has it shifted to me now? Last time I checked, I contribute regularly to the forum with positive new threads, and courteous responses to others questions; as well by helping to take out the garbage element. I'm still waiting for a response however as to why I was censured for the P word (which was used in a very PC positive context), but you permitted yourself to use the C word without any self condemnation. Jon. As my latest poll has shown, 12.66% of the members on the forum wear size 36: http://66.170.193.77/cgi-bin....;t=9016
post #26 of 80
Jon: There is no PC context for using the word you used. If you use it again, I'll censor it again. Which "c" word? I don't remember that- can you post a link to the thread? My comments on contributing were meant in jest. I was going to suggest using an American Express card to paypal it, but I didn't think everyone would get the joke. BTW I would liken "throwing your body on Internet land mines" to "taking out the garbage".
post #27 of 80
Quote:
But of all of the above contenders, Ernest is the only one that truly adds comedic value.
Ernest is mostly clumsy and talkative (read: has a lot of time on his hands). He means well (mostly); just as a puppy would mean no harm but still deal a lot of damage. Which is indeed kind of fun when it's not your couch.
post #28 of 80
Quote:
Quote:
I voted for Grayson - lawyers fight dirty.
BTW, "Grayson" is NOT a lawyer...
What does he do for a job then. l thought he was a high profile lawyer.
post #29 of 80
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Not Technically banned - but not really here much either - The talented and angry Dr. Bresch
Yes, to leaven the loaf (and as Orion to Grayson's Darkseid) I ought to have included the inimitable Dr Bresch. marc37, if you didn't exist we would have had to invent you. RJ
post #30 of 80
Yes, to leaven the loaf (and as Orion to Grayson's Darkseid) I ought to have included the inimitable Dr Bresch. RJ[/quote] RJ, I'm afraid you've lost me with this allusion to Orion and Darkseid. I was more of a Marvel reader (it seems most people either fall into DC or Marvel camp) so I don't get it. Are you implying that you have these inner demons which have been soothed by your upbringing, and yet still must occasionally lash out at others?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Which banned member would win in a fight?