That's what I've figured. I sent the collection agency a letter asking for more information. If it's legit, I'll pay the court directly rather than having to go through them. I'll hold off contacting the court until then. I don't want to have to deal with both parties at once and confuse everything up.
post #16 of 20
2/26/05 at 12:38am