or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The streetwear shoes and boots thread...No sneakers please
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The streetwear shoes and boots thread...No sneakers please - Page 5

post #61 of 5233
You should've gotten the Jil Sander Cut out dress shoes, justin. Or actually, bought them in a size too small and then hand them over to me Seriously though, the cutout jils are infinitely better than the Marni ones. Do you actually wear the sperrys much?
post #62 of 5233
Quote:
Originally Posted by chronoaug View Post
You should've gotten the Jil Sander Cut out dress shoes, justin. Or actually, bought them in a size too small and then hand them over to me

Seriously though, the cutout jils are infinitely better than the Marni ones. Do you actually wear the sperrys much?

I did get the cut outs you tard.

I wear them now and then if I run out late to the deli or Pinkberry and stuff like that.

I'm looking at another pair of Jil Sander handmade shoes; but, we'll see. The prices are now up to $3,000 from that line so that's either a painting I want or some kicks.
post #63 of 5233
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC View Post
Thom Browne


Every time I see these I like them more.
post #64 of 5233
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hard2Fit View Post
Every time I see these I like them more.

They have them again this season....but with a grey tab and not the r/w/b.
post #65 of 5233
I like the r/w/b tab. Are those TB shoe trees?
post #66 of 5233
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hard2Fit View Post
I like the r/w/b tab.
Are those TB shoe trees?

Yes
post #67 of 5233
I'm scared to ask. . . retail price?
post #68 of 5233
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hard2Fit View Post
I'm scared to ask. . . retail price?

They came with the shoes ($1250 ish).
post #69 of 5233
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hard2Fit View Post
I like the r/w/b tab.
Are those TB shoe trees?

Everything is made by Tricker's, including the trees.
post #70 of 5233
has anyone had experience with a "preorder" item on revolve? seems like they give an estimated date, and its often way off, from my observation. really interested in copping that rachel comey derringer oxford in that "whiskey" color

post #71 of 5233
this thread is awesome now that pics are being posted. I have to get some indy's soon.
post #72 of 5233
Yeah, this isn't a thread that is friendly to the wallet. I want GetSmart's turquoise Chens! What season are those?
post #73 of 5233
Quote:
Originally Posted by airportlobby View Post
Yeah, this isn't a thread that is friendly to the wallet. I want GetSmart's turquoise Chens! What season are those?

IIRC spring from 2 years ago
post #74 of 5233
this is a great thread, now we just need a budget version.
post #75 of 5233
budget version: ebay thrift steal garage/rummage/estate sale military surplus
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The streetwear shoes and boots thread...No sneakers please