or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The streetwear shoes and boots thread...No sneakers please
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The streetwear shoes and boots thread...No sneakers please - Page 331

post #4951 of 5240
Thanks, its the same model, You are right, if I size down it could work, i like the shape, if they come a bit bigger like we said.
post #4952 of 5240
Anyone bought anything from martens shoes outlet before? I'm looking for Chester polished black and it seems to sold out everywhere besides this site. Is this legit?

http://www.saledrmartensshoes.com/dr-martens-chester-black-polished-smooth-boots.html

Or is there any similar style boot from another brand? Please recommend. Thanks.
post #4953 of 5240
Quote:
Originally Posted by grasp View Post

Anyone bought anything from martens shoes outlet before? I'm looking for Chester polished black and it seems to sold out everywhere besides this site. Is this legit?

http://www.saledrmartensshoes.com/dr-martens-chester-black-polished-smooth-boots.html

Or is there any similar style boot from another brand? Please recommend. Thanks.

They're a Chinese site with a fake telephone number...
post #4954 of 5240
Probably not SF approved but kopped these. To Boot New York - Lincoln

Will wear mainly with jeans, khakis and trousers. No slacks tho

post #4955 of 5240
Quote:
Originally Posted by k4lnamja View Post

Probably not SF approved but kopped these. To Boot New York - Lincoln

Will wear mainly with jeans, khakis and trousers. No slacks tho

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

I actually have a few pairs of To Boot New York boots that I bought before I "found" Alden, AE and some British makes.  I would still buy To Boot shoes if the price is right, since I think the suggested retail price is way over-priced, imo.  All my To Boot boots are Blake-stitched to my knowledge, not welted, but that's not necessarily a bad thing.  I know this brand is looked down upon on SF but I think unfairly so.  They probably won't have the durability of say Alden or C&J shoes but they can be resoled if the cobbler has a machine that handles Blake-stitched shoes.  To Boot has some pretty nice looking and quite stylish shoes/boots, all made in Italy, I believe.  The leather is usually quite good and very nicely finished, if thinner than what Alden uses.  As a result, they are very supple and nice to the touch.  The quality of workmanship is very good, imo.

 

So, congrats on your purchase!

post #4956 of 5240

I`m searching for a narrow pair of black side zip boots, with a slightly higher heel. Sadly the only pair I` ve founded and I like, is a bit out of my price range. I` ve searched a lot, but didn`t find a similar pair, so I would be really happy, if someone have an idee and could compair me an alternative. Price range is arround 450 $. Thanks for help!

 

The boots I want:

 

post #4957 of 5240
Could anybody recommend me some boots/shoes for $150, similar to these http://www.singer22.com/man/1907-ryan-gosling.html?source=googleaffiliate&gclid=CIS_nZ7NmbUCFUWo4AodIHoAIA . Something unadorned please. This will be my first pair of nicer shoes/boots, so something I can preferably wear in the summer time as well and is versatile.
post #4958 of 5240
@tww47: thorogood american heritage moc toe 6" are $150 and look identical.
post #4959 of 5240
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulpes Vulpes View Post

@tww47: thorogood american heritage moc toe 6" are $150 and look identical.

How is the quality of thorogood boots? Does the leather age nicely?
post #4960 of 5240
Quote:
Originally Posted by mondayevening View Post

How is the quality of thorogood boots? Does the leather age nicely?

I've got the black ones and the construction is good - as good as Redwing. Can't really comment on leather ageing obviously, but they're holding up nicely.
post #4961 of 5240

Anybody know if these are still in stock anywhere online?

If not, know where I can find something similar? I'm not a docs fanatic, I just don't know who else makes all-white boots like these.

post #4962 of 5240
I'm obsessed with boots lately, but am having trouble finding ones I like. Could someone please recommend a boot similar to the Rachel Comey Burnside, please?



More pictures here:

http://www.solestruck.com/rachel-comey-burnside-barrell/index.html
post #4963 of 5240
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obscured View Post

I`m searching for a narrow pair of black side zip boots, with a slightly higher heel. Sadly the only pair I` ve founded and I like, is a bit out of my price range. I` ve searched a lot, but didn`t find a similar pair, so I would be really happy, if someone have an idee and could compair me an alternative. Price range is arround 450 $. Thanks for help!

The boots I want:



what are these?
post #4964 of 5240

In my quest for a pair of wingtip boots, I stumbled across this picture and fell in love with these boots. Anyone have any idea of the brand? Or similar recommendations would be awesome. http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8491/8278296693_bdaa65f563_b.jpg

post #4965 of 5240

Hello, any idea on the sizing of the Butteros?

 

What´s buttero quality like? this model cost 360 dollars, on par with the price? 

 

This is an unlined boot, Whats the diffrence?

 

Would you know any other alternatives, I am looking for a black lace boot, sleek and simple

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The streetwear shoes and boots thread...No sneakers please