They are Fiorentini and Baker. They are a little pricy but look good to me. I would be wearing these with jeans
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- FS : Boots/Shoes : Alden Indys, Red Wings, Quoddys, Churchs’ Brogues, Nikes, AM1, etc Last post on 3/11/11 at 10:44pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. Last post on Today at 7:43 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Alden Black Shell Cordovan Penny Loafer Full Strap Aberdeen Single Leather 12D Last post on 7/19/15 at 2:40pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Red Wing Heritage 9012 9.5D Chestnut moc-toe boot. ***FINAL REDUCTION!*** Last post on 1/4/13 at 2:38pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Allen Edmonds vs. Alden--Which American Great Do You Prefer?!! OFFICIAL Last post on 9/3/15 at 8:26am in Classic Menswear
The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden Footwear
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.Last edited: 2/9/16
- What does it mean to Relast a shoe?Last edited: 2/8/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The streetwear shoes and boots thread...No sneakers please - Page 327post #4891 of 525512/3/12 at 8:44pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4892 of 525512/3/12 at 11:58pmAnyone care to suggest something that is similar to the Common Projects Officer Boot from a few years ago? Never got to buy em and now am looking for something similar in distressed leather/nubuck to go with my TOJ double rider.
These are the boots I am talking about:
http://www.revolveclothing.com/DisplayProduct.jsp?product=COMM-MZ140&c=Sep+23&d=b&n=npost #4893 of 525512/4/12 at 8:41amQuote:Originally Posted by thatoneguy
Those are the wings + horns x dayton service boots from a few years back. I think they went for something like $700
you can get the same boot here without the w+h logo and without the distressing: http://www.daytonboots.com/node/154
just ask for leather laces
Actually, I think you want to order these boots:
Now that I have brown and black, I really want a charcoal nubuck pair in my size. Really nice boots. Wonder when they'll have a sale again??post #4894 of 525512/4/12 at 9:26ampost #4895 of 525512/4/12 at 12:23pmQuote:Originally Posted by skcheng
Actually, I think you want to order these boots:
Now that I have brown and black, I really want a charcoal nubuck pair in my size. Really nice boots. Wonder when they'll have a sale again??
ya looks like they changed the links on me? they didnt even have that boot when I put the link down
thanks for correctingpost #4896 of 525512/4/12 at 12:26pm
Put these in the Iron Ranger thread too but here's my Red Wings. Just got these new waxed laces for free from them, looks better and are much tougher than the old ones they came with. I love these boots. They've gained some popularity the past couple years but not too many people have them in black, very versatile boots.post #4897 of 525512/7/12 at 6:03ampost #4898 of 525512/7/12 at 6:37ampost #4899 of 525512/7/12 at 7:06ampost #4900 of 525512/7/12 at 8:39pmHelp me with sizing on my Redwings, i tried on both the 10.5 which felt really tight and struggled to get them on, and the 11 which is more comfy but a tad loose.
I went with the 11's but my feet have a bit of wiggle room.. im over thinking it because ive never spent 400 on boots before.post #4901 of 525512/7/12 at 9:42pmpost #4902 of 525512/8/12 at 2:40ampost #4903 of 525512/8/12 at 2:40ampost #4904 of 525512/8/12 at 3:28pm
- The streetwear shoes and boots thread...No sneakers please
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 seconds ago
- › NIKE Thread 48 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 1 minute ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 4 minutes ago
- › ethan's Musing on the Near East 4 minutes ago
- › BALENCIAGA RUNNERS RACE SNEAKERS SIZE 42 5 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 6 minutes ago
- › SuitSupply quality: Would you exchange this jacket? 8 minutes ago
- › How Good Is or Isn't Magnanni As a Dress Shoe? 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?