or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The streetwear shoes and boots thread...No sneakers please
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The streetwear shoes and boots thread...No sneakers please - Page 310

post #4636 of 5237
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceoceo View Post
 
(too dressy?)


Yep.

post #4637 of 5237
neat them up a bit and they'll be fine.

I don't really like chukkas though.

Rider makes a nice boot.
post #4638 of 5237
Quote:
Originally Posted by PureInc View Post

Having a big uniform outsole like that on a lace up looks goofy to me. Something lower profile with a proper heel looks best I think.

creepers aren't for everyone. they never were.

not sold on the crepe sole, though...
post #4639 of 5237
Quote:
Originally Posted by ariotrihantoro View Post

just share my FlutterbyShoes Custom Boots
314x209px-LL-68ba0fd9_name.jpeg350x234px-LL-9221fd69_front1.jpeg350x234px-LL-11b602a1_back.jpeg
350x234px-LL-032c2210_doublerow1.jpeg350x234px-LL-6c9b63fd_guessetedtounge.jpeg210x314px-LL-d77aff58_sol.jpeg

i just picked up these for $120 and i got redwine pull up leather,lamb skin lining,gusseted tounge+lining,double row stitchdown,vibram 1253 half sole,toe guards,4eyelet+3hook
they're build this boots for 2 weeks
so,what do you guys think about this boots?
are these boots worth by price,looks and material?

Those look sick... Can you pm me where I can get a pair?
post #4640 of 5237

workboots are so out :) I have a pair of fiorentini+baker 745's. good boots but doesn't get too much wear these days

post #4641 of 5237

Sooo, I hope this is the right thread for my question. There are a lot of Japanese sites that carry Buttero Side Zip Boots, but only at high prices and in small sizes. I have been trying to find those boots in Europe, but no luck. The closest I got was an old SF post about someone who bought them of Yoox and a closed ebay listing. My question is, have I missed a spot that carries them? If they really are Japan exclusive atm I hope they get more widely available with the boom of Buttero stockists going on right now.
 

post #4642 of 5237
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooy View Post

Sooo, I hope this is the right thread for my question. There are a lot of Japanese sites that carry Buttero Side Zip Boots, but only at high prices and in small sizes. I have been trying to find those boots in Europe, but no luck. The closest I got was an old SF post about someone who bought them of Yoox and a closed ebay listing. My question is, have I missed a spot that carries them? If they really are Japan exclusive atm I hope they get more widely available with the boom of Buttero stockists going on right now.

Barneys http://www.barneys.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-BNY-Site/default/Search-Show?q=buttero
post #4643 of 5237
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooy View Post

Sooo, I hope this is the right thread for my question. There are a lot of Japanese sites that carry Buttero Side Zip Boots, but only at high prices and in small sizes. I have been trying to find those boots in Europe, but no luck. The closest I got was an old SF post about someone who bought them of Yoox and a closed ebay listing. My question is, have I missed a spot that carries them? If they really are Japan exclusive atm I hope they get more widely available with the boom of Buttero stockists going on right now.

 
the laced side zip one right? the b2904 or whatever. I have been looking for a pair outside of rakuten to no avail. I don`t want to risk on it since Buttero sizing is fucked up and the japan markup is off the charts
post #4644 of 5237
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokeassp View Post

the laced side zip one right? the b2904 or whatever. I have been looking for a pair outside of rakuten to no avail. I don`t want to risk on it since Buttero sizing is fucked up and the japan markup is off the charts

its not that messed up... i am a 44 and i take a 43.5 in buttero, could possible go to 43 but that may be snug.
post #4645 of 5237
hell weren`t you looking for that same laced side zipped buttero? I thought I remember reading some people suggesting to size down 2 :thud:
post #4646 of 5237

No, I am not talking about the combat boots with laces, of those there might be more than a dozen on SF. I mean laceless side zips:

http://buttero-online.com/products/detail.php?product_id=103

http://buttero-online.com/products/detail.php?product_id=282

More and more stores seem to stock Buttero, mainly because of the sneakers, but why on earth do they also buy their ugly desert boots, hiking boots and boatshoes, but not the side zips? Can't understand that.
 

post #4647 of 5237
these are the ones I was referring to. Not the taller shaft one that barney sells
o0600040010369890243.jpg
post #4648 of 5237
FlutterbyShoes,Custom,Semi Dress,Captoe,Black Calf Leather,Red Lambskin,Goodyear Welt,double midsole,$150

Outdoor
1345360216.jpg
1345360445.jpg


Indoor
photo-10.jpg
post #4649 of 5237
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooy View Post

No, I am not talking about the combat boots with laces, of those there might be more than a dozen on SF. I mean laceless side zips:
http://buttero-online.com/products/detail.php?product_id=103
http://buttero-online.com/products/detail.php?product_id=282
More and more stores seem to stock Buttero, mainly because of the sneakers, but why on earth do they also buy their ugly desert boots, hiking boots and boatshoes, but not the side zips? Can't understand that.

i tried, unless on ebay or barney's madison ave store (they stock stuff not online), you are SOL
post #4650 of 5237
I bought these Shoto Brushed Horse Leather boots recently. Good quality leather, high level of workmanship and nice detailing.
 
Love them, but after only one wear, I had to concede that they are a tad too big for me. Currently listed on eBay, if anyone’s interested. They are EU size 40, but really fit like a US 8.
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The streetwear shoes and boots thread...No sneakers please