Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- FS : Boots/Shoes : Alden Indys, Red Wings, Quoddys, Churchs’ Brogues, Nikes, AM1, etc Last post on 3/11/11 at 10:44pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. Last post on Today at 2:43 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Alden Black Shell Cordovan Penny Loafer Full Strap Aberdeen Single Leather 12D Last post on 7/19/15 at 2:40pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Red Wing Heritage 9012 9.5D Chestnut moc-toe boot. ***FINAL REDUCTION!*** Last post on 1/4/13 at 2:38pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Allen Edmonds vs. Alden--Which American Great Do You Prefer?!! OFFICIAL Last post on 9/3/15 at 8:26am in Classic Menswear
The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden Footwear
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.Last edited: 2/9/16
- What does it mean to Relast a shoe?Last edited: 2/8/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The streetwear shoes and boots thread...No sneakers please - Page 302post #4516 of 52552/26/12 at 8:20pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4517 of 52552/26/12 at 8:43pmpost #4518 of 52552/26/12 at 8:47pmpost #4519 of 52552/27/12 at 8:53ampost #4520 of 52552/27/12 at 8:04pmpost #4521 of 52552/27/12 at 8:54pmpost #4522 of 52552/27/12 at 8:58pmpost #4523 of 52552/27/12 at 9:51pmpost #4524 of 52552/27/12 at 10:19pmpost #4525 of 52553/4/12 at 7:20pmpost #4526 of 52553/13/12 at 1:20pm
I need assistance of style forum fellowship. I live in Poland and am about to buy my very first pair of Red Wings - 875s or 877s - and simply put, I have no idea what size to choose. I cannot go to a store and talk with a Red Wing expert who would tell me the exact size I need - I have to count on your advices, dear community. My foot is 26.5 cm long, which is roughly 10.5 in. I usually wear size 8.5, or 41EU. So far I am aware that both 875s and 877s run large, so I should size down at least half a size. In my case that would be picking size 8 - or even 7.5. Would I be safe ordering 7.5 of 877s (875s)? Wouldn't size 7.5 be too tight? I've already asked customer service in about three online shops about the right size of styles mentioned above, however no one was able to help me. Thus I decided to post my conundrum here...
Your thorough assistance would be appreciated, as I will have virtually no options of returning shoes to US for a different size, and these boots will cost me about... well... about my entire monthly salary :-). Surely there must be guys here that have same foot size as I do - what is you experience with 875s and 877s? Please, share it herepost #4527 of 52553/14/12 at 10:10ampost #4528 of 52553/14/12 at 11:46ampost #4529 of 52553/14/12 at 12:15pm
- The streetwear shoes and boots thread...No sneakers please
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 58 seconds ago
- › Shoe purge. Saint Crispin's, Enzo Bonafè and Paraboot. 1 minute ago
- › What to do with this orphaned black tuxedo jacket? Photos included 3 minutes ago
- › I think I hate San Francisco. 3 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 8 minutes ago
- › Massdrop - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 10 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 13 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 14 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 20 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?