Look too old? You think a brown derby with denim is for old people? I’m 23 and I’m trying to dress older!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- FS : Boots/Shoes : Alden Indys, Red Wings, Quoddys, Churchs’ Brogues, Nikes, AM1, etc Last post on 3/11/11 at 10:44pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. Last post on Today at 8:10 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Alden Black Shell Cordovan Penny Loafer Full Strap Aberdeen Single Leather 12D Last post on 7/19/15 at 2:40pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Red Wing Heritage 9012 9.5D Chestnut moc-toe boot. ***FINAL REDUCTION!*** Last post on 1/4/13 at 2:38pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Allen Edmonds vs. Alden--Which American Great Do You Prefer?!! OFFICIAL Last post on 9/3/15 at 8:26am in Classic Menswear
The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden Footwear
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- What does it mean to Relast a shoe?Last edited: 2/8/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The streetwear shoes and boots thread...No sneakers please - Page 301
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4502 of 52552/20/12 at 9:35pmpost #4503 of 52552/20/12 at 9:53pmpost #4504 of 52552/20/12 at 9:55pmpost #4505 of 52552/20/12 at 10:00pmQuote:
to tell you the truth, i haven't found many good zip boots at that price range, i know sounds ridiculous.
zip + laces, check buttero at barney's
laces, see trickerspost #4506 of 52552/21/12 at 2:19ampost #4507 of 52552/21/12 at 9:11ampost #4508 of 52552/21/12 at 12:40pmpost #4509 of 52552/21/12 at 10:26pmDoes anyone know of Derbys similar in colors to these, but higher quality? Around $250-$350?
Brown, dark/red clay colored sole and contrast stitching. Cap-toe optional, but preferred. A different shade of brown is cool too.post #4510 of 52552/23/12 at 10:09pm
or should i just save up and get something better later.?post #4511 of 52552/23/12 at 10:27pmpost #4512 of 52552/24/12 at 3:42pmpost #4513 of 52552/24/12 at 7:53pm
Alright, this thread is wayy too big, so I apologise if it sounds like a repeat question. I'm looking for new set of shoes that are similar to these:
Black. Sleeker than a work boot that can be worn with slacks. I kind of bought these on impulse when I was a student since they were on sale, but now that I earn a steady income, I'd like to get a new pair (preferably in my actual size, too).post #4514 of 52552/26/12 at 8:55ampost #4515 of 52552/26/12 at 12:45pmDo any footwear brands make wide fitting boots that aren't too big and chunky? I prefer a slim look, but some of my narrow shoes I own are painfully tight on my toes. Obviously I want to stop the pain - but at the same time I don't want to wear really big dorky looking boots.
- The streetwear shoes and boots thread...No sneakers please
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 41 seconds ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 57 seconds ago
- › Ordering custom Vibergs 1 minute ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 2 minutes ago
- › Balmoral Boot Porn 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Ralph Lauren Sale? 4 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 5 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...