or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The streetwear shoes and boots thread...No sneakers please
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The streetwear shoes and boots thread...No sneakers please - Page 293

post #4381 of 5231
awesome deal on buttero

http://www.ebay.com/itm/100-Authentic-Buttero-Mens-Lace-Up-Boot-BLK-Sz-10-EXCELLENT-CONDITION-see-pics-/180793277323?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item2a181e7b8b#ht_500wt_1413
post #4382 of 5231

If that's your size, you would be a fool not to get those. I like those boots so much I have two pairs.
post #4383 of 5231
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nil View Post

If that's your size, you would be a fool not to get those. I like those boots so much I have two pairs.

i have em already, and my size in buttero is 43.5
post #4384 of 5231
Just got these Margielas from MP sale. Fit great (41). Love the shape, not sure about the scored leather. Thoughts?

467
post #4385 of 5231
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainfunk View Post

Just got these Margielas from MP sale. Fit great (41). Love the shape, not sure about the scored leather. Thoughts?
467

go those coming too, how is the leather quality?
post #4386 of 5231
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnedk View Post

go those coming too, how is the leather quality?

It's strange. Feels a bit plasticky, maybe too shiny? The texture looks like lizard or something from afar. Not sure if that's a good thing or not. Never had mmm boots before, so at least I know this size works wink.gif

I'd be interested to hear your opinion on them when they arrive...
post #4387 of 5231
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainfunk View Post

It's strange. Feels a bit plasticky, maybe too shiny? The texture looks like lizard or something from afar. Not sure if that's a good thing or not. Never had mmm boots before, so at least I know this size works wink.gif
I'd be interested to hear your opinion on them when they arrive...

did you get tts?
post #4388 of 5231
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnedk View Post

did you get tts?

I'm 8.5 tts and 41 is perfect.
post #4389 of 5231
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainfunk View Post

I'm 8.5 tts and 41 is perfect.

damn so mine may be too big
post #4390 of 5231
Forgive if anyone else posted it already...

but here's a pretty good overview of william lennon boots, the difference between their lasts, and how they're made.

Lennon factory tour
post #4391 of 5231
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo-T View Post

Forgive if anyone else posted it already...
but here's a pretty good overview of william lennon boots, the difference between their lasts, and how they're made.
Lennon factory tour

Nice link - I must try a pair soon.
post #4392 of 5231
any experience with Dsquared2 boots, quality and sizing?
post #4393 of 5231
I propose a custom title for SinnedK - Boot Liker
post #4394 of 5231
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggskip View Post

I propose a custom title for SinnedK - Boot Liker

boot lover biggrin.gif
post #4395 of 5231
Anyone looking for MMM sidezips LNCC still has a full size run of the brown ones for <$300 shipped.

http://www.ln-cc.com/maison-martin-margiela/maison-martin-margiela-22-mens-leather-chelsea-boots/invt/mmm010064col/
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The streetwear shoes and boots thread...No sneakers please