What are these? Second pair I don't care for too much.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- FS : Boots/Shoes : Alden Indys, Red Wings, Quoddys, Churchs’ Brogues, Nikes, AM1, etc Last post on 3/11/11 at 10:44pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. Last post on Today at 6:18 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Alden Black Shell Cordovan Penny Loafer Full Strap Aberdeen Single Leather 12D Last post on 7/19/15 at 2:40pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Red Wing Heritage 9012 9.5D Chestnut moc-toe boot. ***FINAL REDUCTION!*** Last post on 1/4/13 at 2:38pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Allen Edmonds vs. Alden--Which American Great Do You Prefer?!! OFFICIAL Last post on 9/3/15 at 8:26am in Classic Menswear
The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden Footwear
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.Last edited: 2/9/16
- What does it mean to Relast a shoe?Last edited: 2/8/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The streetwear shoes and boots thread...No sneakers please - Page 239
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3572 of 52559/15/11 at 10:27ampost #3573 of 52559/15/11 at 11:05ampost #3574 of 52559/15/11 at 11:39ampost #3575 of 52559/15/11 at 4:24pmQuote:
If you have a 40% code that works for those boots, I might be interested. Can you PM? None of the versions of FRIEND or BFF work. Either they've been cancelled or just don't apply to those boots. thxpost #3576 of 52559/15/11 at 11:23pmpost #3577 of 52559/16/11 at 3:09amQuote:
perhaps some of the guys have better suggestions but check out trickers (you could get espresso or black boots in a country style). crockett and jones also make good boots..-both makers have a dainite sole
not sure how either of these would hold up in a chicago winter, though..sounds like they would be subject to a lot of wet and salt.
for the above brands check out pediwear, shoehealer, tresbienshop, belfast bureau, present london, etcpost #3578 of 52559/16/11 at 6:09am
I am looking for some boots for snowy winter under 150$, suitable for casual outfit (jeans/chinos + shirt), not too chunky and not too 'dress', in brown or oxblood colour. Would be very nice if shape is similar to Thorocraft Xanders (http://thorocraftshop.com/product/TC0005-Xanders.html). In the spoiler are my types, of course I am open to your suggestions.Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #3579 of 52559/16/11 at 8:30amHey Everyone,
I wanted to know what your opinions are on Clarks Maguire.
Seen here for pics: http://www.clarksusa.com/eng/product/maguire/33833
Seen here for a video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1P-8W-fJSs4
I live in Toronto and walk from the train station Monday to Friday, about 10 minutes. Toronto winter's aren't harsh as some other places.
Does anyone know a pair of these? Are they comfortable enough for everyday wear in winter? Will they hold up in winter? I would get the Red wings but I wanted something more low profile.post #3580 of 52559/16/11 at 8:41ampost #3581 of 52559/16/11 at 9:00amQuote:
cue the reason for your username.post #3582 of 52559/17/11 at 12:13amWas searching for some leather jackets and came across these back zip boots by Jun Hashimoto:
"By now the CDIEM 作Ranaku boots Maurizio, decided to wear boots is no longer created by their own designer Hashimoto. BACK ZIP BOOTS fidelity was widely supported by CDIEM. Leather "Houin's" use of leather hose. Take every crowded shoe wax, it will grow harmful boots wear out suede surface. Here is the pinnacle of boots made in Japan."post #3583 of 52559/17/11 at 12:16ampost #3584 of 52559/20/11 at 6:57pmQuote:
Thank you sir. What would you suggest then? Inexpensive please
- The streetwear shoes and boots thread...No sneakers please
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 9 seconds ago
- › Eidos Napoli 1 minute ago
- › Harrington Jacket 2 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 3 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 3 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 4 minutes ago
- › Massdrop - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Ragged (!) Trousered Philanthropists 7 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 8 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?