or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The streetwear shoes and boots thread...No sneakers please
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The streetwear shoes and boots thread...No sneakers please - Page 99

post #1471 of 5237
Quote:
Originally Posted by OJ Simpson View Post


Salvatore Ferragamo Nigel Boots. where can I get something similar boys?

OJ only wears Bruno Magli. Well, not anymore....lol.
post #1472 of 5237
Quote:
Originally Posted by blynch View Post
thanks for the advice. For some reason I was thinking that a high quality shoe with a firm foundation, would be better for hours of standing than a cushy high tech shoe.
You're welcome to think that Finn-Comfort shoes aren't high quality or that they don't have a firm foundation if you'd like. The fact is they're German made shoes that are engineered for people who stand/walk all day long. That said, they are not the best looking shoe out there. Most of their models are u-g-l-y without any alibi, but I think the Hilversum is passable. I appreciate them on Mondays when I teach my first class at 8:30am and my last class ends at 9:30pm. In any case, good luck in your shoe search.
post #1473 of 5237
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggie_Robs View Post
You're welcome to think that Finn-Comfort shoes aren't high quality or that they don't have a firm foundation if you'd like. The fact is they're German made shoes that are engineered for people who stand/walk all day long. That said, they are not the best looking shoe out there. Most of their models are u-g-l-y without any alibi, but I think the Hilversum is passable. I appreciate them on Mondays when I teach my first class at 8:30am and my last class at 9:30pm. In any case, good luck in your shoe search.
Wasn't implying anything towards finn-comfort shoes. I was thinking of ecco as a pretty cushiony shoe. Just looked over at the finn-comforts a few minutes ago and they look high quality, expensive, and seriously ugly -will consider. At least they aren't nearly as ugly as dansko shoes, which I was trying to avoid.
post #1474 of 5237
Quote:
Originally Posted by OJ Simpson View Post


Salvatore Ferragamo Nigel Boots. where can I get something similar boys?

these exact models pop up on ebay every so often. I picked up a pair for $120, so you can find a good deal. Other brands make jodhpurs as well that you can find on ebay.
post #1475 of 5237
Need help from people with experience: how does the Paul Smith york boot fit? An 11UK in the nash is a bit big for me, is the York any smaller?
post #1476 of 5237
JD, fits .5 big, I had the 7 uk and felt like 8.5us. Not sure about how the Nash fits. Eck
post #1477 of 5237
K thanks, sounds like I need 10.5.
post #1478 of 5237
my new Florsheim Imperial Longwings in Burgundy Shell



[IMG][/IMG]
post #1479 of 5237
really wishing i was a fucking baller right now:
post #1480 of 5237
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...EOIBSA:US:1123 Just COPPED. Will have mid May, since I'm having them shipped to the US. But those strappy YSL's make me ultra-jealous of anyone who can afford them
post #1481 of 5237
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listi View Post
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...EOIBSA:US:1123

Just COPPED. Will have mid May, since I'm having them shipped to the US.

But those strappy YSL's make me ultra-jealous of anyone who can afford them

that's the best pic of the shape of beatwear that i've seen so far. looks so good. makes me want mine here even more.

those strappy YSLs are basically sex in shoe form, though
post #1482 of 5237
How much are the YSL boots? Any link? Not that I need another chelsea boot though.
post #1483 of 5237
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenR View Post
How much are the YSL boots? Any link? Not that I need another chelsea boot though.

found them on YJ auctions, like 80000Â¥
post #1484 of 5237
Yeah that is a bit high.
post #1485 of 5237
The black ones are some sexy chelsea boots for men, I'd definitely love a pair especially since I don't own a chelsea boot yet.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The streetwear shoes and boots thread...No sneakers please