or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › The Herd: What are College Girls Doing Now?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Herd: What are College Girls Doing Now? - Page 43

post #631 of 735
Quote:
Originally Posted by HgaleK View Post
She sounds like my kind of girl. Which reminds me. Anyone know what Fuuma does? He seems to be winning at life.
i assume he spends his trust fund
post #632 of 735
Quote:
Originally Posted by tagutcow View Post

exactly what i was reading lol.
post #633 of 735
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilkinson View Post
i assume he spends his trust fund

Everyone says that, but I figure that they were joking.
post #634 of 735
Quote:
Originally Posted by HgaleK View Post
Everyone says that, but I figure that they were joking.

youre face is a joke.
post #635 of 735
Quote:
Originally Posted by West24 View Post
youre face is a joke.

I didn't think that you were IC enough to see the pictures...
post #636 of 735
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connemara View Post
Girl who just went to Miami for some dubstep concert or some shit.

"thiss is dope. I got soooo much dirtyyy dub out this weekend. Not too much speaker grinding thoo "

In her defense...it probably wasn't "some dubstep concert or some shit" but rather Ultra Music Festival which had a pretty sick lineup.

That being said, her facebook post is still total herd-girl
post #637 of 735
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 View Post
She's not that type of girl, Gale. Feel kind of bad actually because I kept her up past 3 AM on our last Skype sesh. She also has a midterm tomorrow. Oops. Time zones for the lose.

I remember when the girl I shared an apartment with came home from skyping with her boyfriend saying she loved him so. I told her "yeah, until something better comes along". She fucked another guy 2 nights later.
post #638 of 735
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kas View Post
I remember when the girl I shared an apartment with came home from skyping with her boyfriend saying she loved him so. I told her "yeah, until something better comes along". She fucked another guy 2 nights later.

2 things

1) She could still love her boyfriend
2) He's got faith and isn't asking for opinions, so reason to lay it down here.
post #639 of 735
I'm not going to lie. There are times when I think Jamie would be all over another du but then I receive an offline IM or a funny text from her and I'm like, "Pssh, naw." She's all I need and I'm pretty sure she feels the same.
post #640 of 735
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 View Post
I'm not going to lie. There are times when I think Jamie would be all over another du but then I receive an offline IM or a funny text from her and I'm like, "Pssh, naw." She's all I need and I'm pretty sure she feels the same.

Not to ghey this place up, but I can't figure out whether to awww or to facepalm when you say shit like this. How did you become that up there^^^^?
post #641 of 735
Quote:
Originally Posted by HgaleK View Post
Not to ghey this place up, but I can't figure out whether to awww or to facepalm when you say shit like this. How did you become that up there^^^^?
It hasn't always been smooth sailing. Gale, I can't tell you how many times I've ignored her messages and e-mails whenever I get angry with her. I'd go weeks at a time just not responding. But then after a while, I message her out of the blue and out come the "I missed you's!" and the "I'm so glad you finally replied." Lately, it's been nothing but Skype and Yahoo Messenger! with her. Can't stop. Won't stop.
post #642 of 735
Quote:
Originally Posted by suited View Post
This girl continually posts status updates about her phone "breaking" or "shattering". "It's my 10th blackberry in 3 months". Her friend added a similar comment saying that she's on her 8th blackberry this year and t-mobile doesn't seem to think that's unusual. Then this exchange followed... Her: (bbm love struck) ♥ Friend: gahhhhh bbm DOUBLE love struckkkk ♥♥ I wanted to reply "I've had the same blackberry for 2 years. Do you ever stop and think to yourself - hey, maybe it's not the phone that's the problem. Maybe my phone is constantly breaking because I'm a bar tender that gets falling down drunk 4 + nights a week coupled with the fact that I don't know how to properly take care of something".
I'm at my third Torch this year, so what? There is nothing to glorify here but I don't see why you're mad some people are clumsy drunkards. Actually that's not why I don't have the first two anymore but I assume that's what you're alluding to here.
post #643 of 735
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuuma View Post
I'm at my third Torch this year, so what? There is nothing to glorify here but I don't see why you're mad some people are clumsy drunkards. Actually that's not why I don't have the first two anymore but I assume that's what you're alluding to here.

I think his issue is spoiled chicks.
post #644 of 735
Thread Starter 
"=o i cant believe it snowed more our dream of wearing flip flops seems like it will never happen! lol so next week friday or saturday would be good for pedis if u can do it "

For fuck's sake.
post #645 of 735
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connemara View Post
"=o i cant believe it snowed more our dream of wearing flip flops seems like it will never happen! lol so next week friday or saturday would be good for pedis if u can do it "

For fuck's sake.

You've never gotten a pedi?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › The Herd: What are College Girls Doing Now?