or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › The Herd: What are College Girls Doing Now?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Herd: What are College Girls Doing Now? - Page 2

post #16 of 735
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connemara View Post
One Facebook tramp has her fancy picture album titled, "picnick obviiii <3"

I hate humanity.

That's a good title.

I've so far managed to keep my WAYWN-type photos away from thefacebookmachineofevil. I don't have a "Shooo pRoN obvi!" album. Yet.
post #17 of 735
running in the opposite direction?
post #18 of 735
stop whining. start banging
post #19 of 735
Thread Starter 
Bagels! OMG! The Herd is obsessed with bagels. Generally, plain (they don't even have the decency to get wheat) or cinnamon raisin with extra cream cheese. The belief that eating 5 bagels everyday is somehow healthy is gospel among these girls. Note that all bagels must be consumed while wearing sweatpants, Uggs, and a headband. Hair in a messy bun is a given.
post #20 of 735
They are not doing you, that's for sure.
post #21 of 735
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connemara View Post
Bagels! OMG!

The Herd is obsessed with bagels. Generally, plain (they don't even have the decency to get wheat) or cinnamon raisin with extra cream cheese. The belief that eating 5 bagels everyday is somehow healthy is gospel among these girls.

Note that all bagels must be consumed while wearing sweatpants, Uggs, and a headband. Hair in a messy bun is a given.

Anti-semite.
post #22 of 735
Thread Starter 
It's not like I'm talking about gifelte fish.
post #23 of 735
Do they smell like date-rape?
post #24 of 735
I don't know, I'd still do the one drinking wine out of the plastic cup
post #25 of 735
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connemara View Post
A mouth's a mouth.

Yet it's always yours.
post #26 of 735
Does anyone else think this paints Ohio St. as about 3-4 years behind the times? These bitches' trendz is dated.
post #27 of 735
Yeah I was complaining about this shit like 3 years ago.
Then I decided I wanted to get laid again.
post #28 of 735
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian278 View Post
Does anyone else think this paints Ohio St. as about 3-4 years behind the times? These bitches' trendz is dated.

Or maybe Conne reconciled the fact that he'll never get any pussy, so he decided he could openly complain about it. Who knows.
post #29 of 735
Quote:
Originally Posted by JesseJB View Post
Yeah I was complaining about this shit like 3 years ago.
Then I decided I wanted to get laid again.

pwnd

bagels are shit for you also. ~500 kcal a bagel w/o cream cheese, eat one or two for breakfast and you're on your way to diabetic fatassville.
post #30 of 735
Is this Connemera?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › The Herd: What are College Girls Doing Now?