or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › My last purchase
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

My last purchase

post #1 of 29
Thread Starter 
I got beteween 75% and 85% off http://img115.exs.cx/img115/5228/pict00074bb.jpg http://img115.exs.cx/img115/6906/pict00011jw.jpg http://img115.exs.cx/img115/1971/pict00058oj.jpg http://img115.exs.cx/img115/8567/pict00061vz.jpg http://img115.exs.cx/img115/4585/pict00085dy.jpg http://img115.exs.cx/img115/8840/pict00111kf.jpg
post #2 of 29
I bet they will look fabulous with your too-tight facconable suit.
post #3 of 29
Thread Starter 
How to post an image from IMAGESHAKE? Which line to copy?
post #4 of 29
Your girlfriend has good taste in boots. My girlfriend just saw them over my shoulder and said, "oooooohhh... where did you find those?". Heh heh. She asked me to post that question.
post #5 of 29
They'd look nice on a woman.
post #6 of 29
Quote:
"oooooohhh... where did you find those?
Rue St Denis ?
post #7 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Your girlfriend has good taste in boots.  My girlfriend just saw them over my shoulder and said, "oooooohhh... where did you find those?".  Heh heh.  She asked me to post that question.
I do not know how to post anymore.
post #8 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
I got beteween 75% and 85% off
Do you see any pictures here?
post #9 of 29
Yeah, I see the pictures. Imageshack just changed, so their links don't work right anymore. I think. I don't know about the shoes. I get the idea that the toe cleavage is not supposed to show. Are they the right size?
post #10 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
I don't know about the shoes. I get the idea that the toe cleavage is not supposed to show. Are they the right size?
Yes, they are supposed to be. You don't seem to be aware as much of female as male shoes...
post #11 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Yeah, I see the pictures. Imageshack just changed, so their links don't work right anymore. I think. I don't know about the shoes. I get the idea that the toe cleavage is not supposed to show. Are they the right size?
As I didn't see the pciture on the forum, I decided to post the links (which are ok)
post #12 of 29
It's just that the design looks like it is meant to cover it, since it is so close.
post #13 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
I get the idea that the toe cleavage is not supposed to show. Are they the right size?
Are you just talking about the beige shoes or also black?
post #14 of 29
toe cleavage = ick
post #15 of 29
Mainly the red ones, but all the square toes generally. Maybe she just has long toes.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › My last purchase