or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread ***
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***The official Alden thread *** - Page 6025

post #90361 of 97046
Could one use saphir bordeaux on cxl color 8? Or do you think its to dark?
post #90362 of 97046
does a plaza plain toe alden derby exist? possibly in shell...
post #90363 of 97046
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnedk View Post

does a plaza plain toe alden derby exist? possibly in shell...


Yes.  Harrison's had a cigar PTB on plaza with single leather sole, that came out I believe at the beginning of the summer, I think??  @mdubs has this shoe and can confirm when they were released.

post #90364 of 97046
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReppTiePrepster View Post


Yes.  Harrison's had a cigar PTB on plaza with single leather sole, that came out I believe at the beginning of the summer, I think??  @mdubs
has this shoe and can confirm when they were released.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnedk View Post

does a plaza plain toe alden derby exist? possibly in shell...

As our friend RTP said, the only retailer in the US to do a Plaza Plain Toe Blucher (Dover Style), is Harrison Ltd in Alabama (to the best of my knowledge). A beautiful shoe, done in at least Cigar Shell Cordovan, however their past batch was rather on the dark end of the spectrum.

They released them roughly 2 months ago if my memory serves me well.

-Mike
post #90365 of 97046
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReppTiePrepster View Post


Yes.  Harrison's had a cigar PTB on plaza with single leather sole, that came out I believe at the beginning of the summer, I think??  @mdubs
has this shoe and can confirm when they were released.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdubs View Post


As our friend RTP said, the only retailer in the US to do a Plaza Plain Toe Blucher (Dover Style), is Harrison Ltd in Alabama (to the best of my knowledge). A beautiful shoe, done in at least Cigar Shell Cordovan, however their past batch was rather on the dark end of the spectrum.

They released them roughly 2 months ago if my memory serves me well.

-Mike

thanks guys... anyone got pics?
post #90366 of 97046
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnedk View Post



thanks guys... anyone got pics?

go back a couple months, it's on this thread

post #90367 of 97046
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnedk View Post

does a plaza plain toe alden derby exist? possibly in shell...

For a non-shell option, JGilbert carries a plaza lasted PTB in kudu leather with a commando sole.  Not for everybody but it's there.

post #90368 of 97046
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnedk View Post


thanks guys... anyone got pics?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)






-Mike
post #90369 of 97046
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcarthur View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
king ct boot
argyles otc Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
95ykow.jpg

Great boots Uncle. What last are these on?
post #90370 of 97046
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don L View Post

Real nice makeup 

Sems like a lot of the latest calf/suede makeups are hitting close to or at the $600 mark 

Leffot's suede, CXL and calfskin preorders are now selling out within a day or so. LeatherSoul doesn't appear to have much extra stock of the many calf/CXL/suede models they are getting in either. The Alden frenzy continues unabated...
post #90371 of 97046



90 degrees at 9 am, I thought it was September. Always boot weather to me.

This was five minutes before my dog decided to use its eagle talons to gouge my poor indys toe box this morning frown.gif
post #90372 of 97046
Quote:
Originally Posted by inn8chiro View Post




90 degrees at 9 am, I thought it was September. Always boot weather to me.

This was five minutes before my dog decided to use its eagle talons to gouge my poor indys toe box this morning frown.gif

Good thing you took that photo to help remember the good ol' days.  

post #90373 of 97046

plus Cxl Indy's need to look beatup. They just don't look right brand new

post #90374 of 97046
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpina View Post
 

Good thing you took that photo to help remember the good ol' days.  


They were the best of times, they were the worst of times.

post #90375 of 97046
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Doble View Post

Great boots Uncle. What last are these on?

nephew,
thank you! barrie last! also have this boot on the plaza last
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread ***