or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread ***
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***The official Alden thread *** - Page 6008

post #90106 of 91775

I came across this amazing shoe closet on Facebook the other day, people with limited space like me should consider about it! Truly Brilliant Idea!

 

 

 

 

Styles mentioned in this thread:

post #90107 of 91775

Very cool shoe rack spinning...my luck my size 13 toes would be scuffing during the whole spin cycle ..LOL

post #90108 of 91775
post #90109 of 91775
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaulet View Post

Hey guys,

A quick heads up: we received a new makeup which came out pretty cool. Basically an Indy Shoe on the Barrie last. We did it in snuff suede with a natural welt and double leather sole:




Alden for Epaulet Snuff Suede Olmsted Blucher: $545

These turned out pretty great. 

post #90110 of 91775
Friend's wedding today

2FA33B2A-9EF7-4743-8573-04BB7BF700D3_zpssmqlrzmj.jpg
post #90111 of 91775
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanoiboy View Post


Color #8.

Sweet.
post #90112 of 91775

Those boots are beauts.

post #90113 of 91775
Alden's shell comes from Horween as well as it's CXL, obviously. Just ordered a pair of "vegetable tanned" leather Aldens; does that leather also come from Horweens?
post #90114 of 91775
Quote:
Originally Posted by what whale View Post

Alden's shell comes from Horween as well as it's CXL, obviously. Just ordered a pair of "vegetable tanned" leather Aldens; does that leather also come from Horweens?

Hard to say with certainty, but Horween does make vegetable-tanned leathers, such as Essex and Dublin. See the full list here

post #90115 of 91775
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdubs View Post

Mac Attack, your Cigars look splendid. I think you were up rather early today as there was not as much light as normal. :-)

Those color 8 tankers were awesome.

nephew,
thank you
the hours of daylight are decreasing
post #90116 of 91775
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post

Sorry for the poor pic...I think DV or MDubs was asking the other day about shoe storage. I had "shoe cubbies" designed into my closet. Each set holds about 10 pairs and I have 4 spread out through the closet. The shelves are adjustable to allow for varying boot shaft heights.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


nephew,
excellent solution to storage of shoes. Do you use shoe bags?
post #90117 of 91775
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaulet View Post

Hey guys,

A quick heads up: we received a new makeup which came out pretty cool. Basically an Indy Shoe on the Barrie last. We did it in snuff suede with a natural welt and double leather sole:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


thanks for posting! good looking model
post #90118 of 91775

black ct
argyles otc
1zlvjom.jpg
post #90119 of 91775
Quote:
Originally Posted by cincikid View Post

Hard to say with certainty, but Horween does make vegetable-tanned leathers, such as Essex and Dublin. See the full list here

Thanks!!
post #90120 of 91775
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcarthur View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

black ct
argyles otc
1zlvjom.jpg
Great formal looking cap toe Uncle. Shell of course?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim

Styles mentioned in this thread:

Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread ***