or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread ***
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***The official Alden thread *** - Page 5955

post #89311 of 99249
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don L View Post

TSM Whiskey LWB Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)



nephew,
+1 for gunboats with argyles
post #89312 of 99249

king monk
argyles otc
296m2ic.jpg
post #89313 of 99249
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcarthur View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

king monk
argyles otc
296m2ic.jpg
Beautiful monk straps Uncle!
post #89314 of 99249
Quote:
Originally Posted by csmitty View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdubs View Post
 

 

 

 

 

Gentlemen, that is quite funny. I have been forced to split my fleet amongst three separate rooms to help obfuscate the quantity of shoes that I own.

 



Don't forget under the bed. I've got 4 or 5 pairs there that need to be introduced slowly. "oh those, i've had those for a while now. You don't remember them?"

Have used that line more than once.

 

Currently have one pair at the office, and another pair to be delivered.

 

Am hoping to integrate one or both into the rotation now that we have returned from overseas assignment. The delivery of our household goods seems as good a time as any for a new pair or two to show up.

post #89315 of 99249
Quote:
Originally Posted by masaccio View Post
 

Have used that line more than once.

 

Currently have one pair at the office, and another pair to be delivered.

 

Am hoping to integrate one or both into the rotation now that we have returned from overseas assignment. The delivery of our household goods seems as good a time as any for a new pair or two to show up.

 

My wife somehow knows everytime I attempt to pull that, "oh these, Ive had these for years" trick.

 

I think she takes pictures of my closet once a week. (Joking)

 

She's relatively cool though, I can even get her to call around for styles occasionally if Im hung up at work.

post #89316 of 99249
Anyone have experience with Pre-orders through Leffot?
The Natural Indy boot looks super sharp!
post #89317 of 99249
Quote:
Originally Posted by dahl5yankees View Post

Anyone have experience with Pre-orders through Leffot?
The Natural Indy boot looks super sharp!

Lots. If you use the search function in the thread you will be inundated with info. They have the best pre-order system going as they wait until confirmation front he factory has been received and do not require full payment up front.

post #89318 of 99249
Quote:
Originally Posted by dahl5yankees View Post

Anyone have experience with Pre-orders through Leffot?
The Natural Indy boot looks super sharp!
Lots of people here do, including myself. Is there any info you are looking for in particular?
post #89319 of 99249
Quote:
Originally Posted by dahl5yankees View Post

Anyone have experience with Pre-orders through Leffot?
The Natural Indy boot looks super sharp!

I am a big fan of Leffot and their pre-order process. I have the Natty Indy's and they are awesome! The Natural Chromexcel really begins to show patina quickly. They definitely become unique to the wearer. 


Edited by breck81 - 8/18/14 at 11:45am
post #89320 of 99249
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbo316 View Post

My wife somehow knows everytime I attempt to pull that, "oh these, Ive had these for years" trick.

I think she takes pictures of my closet once a week. (Joking)

She's relatively cool though, I can even get her to call around for styles occasionally if Im hung up at work.
You are the MAN!
My wife's really cool about my shoe psychosis as well.
She waited in line for the Carolina blue air jordan XI release for me, circa 2001. Foot locker used to release those on Wednesdays at 10 am. I was always at work.
I do not have my wife call or research about aldens. Too expen$ive.
post #89321 of 99249
great endorsements for Leffot, thanks =)
post #89322 of 99249
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbo316 View Post

 

My wife somehow knows everytime I attempt to pull that, "oh these, Ive had these for years" trick.

 

I think she takes pictures of my closet once a week. (Joking)

 

She's relatively cool though, I can even get her to call around for styles occasionally if Im hung up at work.

 



Yea I'm almost there. Just moved in with my fiance until our wedding in Oct. Just made more sense than a month to month lease. So we're figuring out closet arrangements and most of mine are in boxes scattered about. So adding a pair or two to the closet every so often. Testing the waters. I'm in the process of a style/wardrobe revitalization and she seems to be appreciative of it with out me going overboard. From here on out will be more transparent though and see how that process goes. If not she's always in the shower while I get ready and I'm always the first back in the afternoon smile.gif

I probably should change my forum name too just in case she gets wise.
post #89323 of 99249
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDV View Post


You are the MAN!
My wife's really cool about my shoe psychosis as well.
She waited in line for the Carolina blue air jordan XI release for me, circa 2001. Foot locker used to release those on Wednesdays at 10 am. I was always at work.
I do not have my wife call or research about aldens. Too expen$ive.

 

My grails, in another life :slayer:

post #89324 of 99249
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDV View Post

You are the MAN!
My wife's really cool about my shoe psychosis as well.
She waited in line for the Carolina blue air jordan XI release for me, circa 2001. Foot locker used to release those on Wednesdays at 10 am. I was always at work.
I do not have my wife call or research about aldens. Too expen$ive.
Got any shots of those in the grass??? haha
post #89325 of 99249
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post


Got any shots of those in the grass??? haha

You must be kidding. Grass and white bottom sneaks dont mix!:rotflmao:

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread ***