or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread ***
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***The official Alden thread *** - Page 5953

post #89281 of 91834
Quote:
Originally Posted by IGotId View Post

So I purchased my 1st couple of pairs of Aldens last week, black shell LWBs & brown CXL PTBs (both from Alden DC). Thanks mdubs!

Does anyone know of a seller who may have an unlined shell #8 Dover in stock? (9.5D)

Congrats!

Leffot in NYC is the only retailer I can think of that regularly orders the unlined Dover in #8 with a flex sole. Give them a call.

Styles mentioned in this thread:

post #89282 of 91834
Alden DC stocks the Color #8 Unlined Dover on the Flex Welt as well, but it has Black Edges. Leffot is the only store that has it with the Antique Edges.
post #89283 of 91834
Quote:
Originally Posted by sacafotos View Post

Congrats!

Leffot in NYC is the only retailer I can think of that regularly orders the unlined Dover in #8 with a flex sole. Give them a call.

Thanks! I'll give them a ring.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdubs View Post

Alden DC stocks the Color #8 Unlined Dover on the Flex Welt as well, but it has Black Edges. Leffot is the only store that has it with the Antique Edges.

Unfortunately DC doesn't have my size (I also prefer the antique edges!)
post #89284 of 91834
Quote:
Originally Posted by IGotId View Post


Thanks! I'll give them a ring.
Unfortunately DC doesn't have my size (I also prefer the antique edges!)

 

Gotcha, I understand, then Leffot is your spot! I don't recall when they last did the Dover, but I feel like it should be coming up soon-ish from them.

 

-Mike

post #89285 of 91834
Quote:
Originally Posted by distinguishment View Post

Alden collection. Monks are alfred Sargent though. Not as crazy as most of you but it's getting there... Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Thanks for sharing. I like your collection.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdubs View Post

Thursday - Alden Ravello LHS
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)





Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)









Friday - Alden Natural Chromexcel Wingtip Boot with Brass Eyelets






Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)







Good to see you posting photos again mdubs. The lhs look so nice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbo316 View Post

Cigar Chukka with Slate cotton/cashmere Rivets

I do not need cigar chukkas, I do not need cigar chukkas, I do not need cigar chukkas...
I love that combo.
post #89286 of 91834
post #89287 of 91834

cigar tassels

 

post #89288 of 91834
Quote:
That's a nice shade of whiskey. If I didn't just double my light shoe quota with a recent EG order, I might have considered throwing a couple bids at it.
post #89289 of 91834
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDV View Post

cigar tassels Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)




Lovely shoes MrDV, they look pretty new.
post #89290 of 91834
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDV View Post

cigar tassels





MrDV: That is a great shoe, even if you don't prefer "dark" cigar. biggrin.gif
post #89291 of 91834
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDV View Post

Thanks for sharing. I like your collection.
Good to see you posting photos again mdubs. The lhs look so nice.
I do not need cigar chukkas, I do not need cigar chukkas, I do not need cigar chukkas...
I love that combo.

I've had many cigar boots over the years. My most worn remain the cigar chukkas.

Yes, do you need them
post #89292 of 91834
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcibiades View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDV View Post

Thanks for sharing. I like your collection.
Good to see you posting photos again mdubs. The lhs look so nice.
I do not need cigar chukkas, I do not need cigar chukkas, I do not need cigar chukkas...
I love that combo.

I've had many cigar boots over the years. My most worn remain the cigar chukkas.

Yes, do you need them

+1
post #89293 of 91834


Alden for Leathersoul wingtip boot in CXL (in desperate need of some cleaning...)
post #89294 of 91834

TSM Whiskey LWB

 

post #89295 of 91834
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDV View Post
 

cigar tassels

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

DV, those look awesome!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim

Styles mentioned in this thread:

Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread ***