or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread ***
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***The official Alden thread *** - Page 5695

post #85411 of 89994
Quote:
Originally Posted by reggieandtfe View Post

Does anyone know of any boot makeups that are the following:

non-black
calfskin or cordovan or chromexcel
plain toe or captoe
brass hooks and/or eyelets
commando sole

I really like the chromexcel Viberg service boots, but can't see spending $700+ on non-cordovan boots. 

Something like this?

http://www.fransboonestore.com/collections/alden/products/alden-cordovan-8-parajumper-boots-34

It's just missing the Commando. :-(

Styles mentioned in this thread:

post #85412 of 89994
^^ AND your choice of all of two sizes!! haha
post #85413 of 89994
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post

^^ AND your choice of all of two sizes!! haha

Ha! Sorry Tif, no size 8's.
post #85414 of 89994
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdubs View Post

Ha! Sorry Tif, no size 8's.
Haha. That's OK. I already have it. Just with painted eyelets...
post #85415 of 89994
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post

Haha. That's OK. I already have it. Just with painted eyelets...

Do you have the 4060HC with the hooks and commando or the 4060 with double leather?
post #85416 of 89994
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdubs View Post

Do you have the 4060HC with the hooks and commando or the 4060 with double leather?
I have the 4060 with double leather and all eyelets.
post #85417 of 89994
^ He has the 4060 and I clearly need the help of a professional.
post #85418 of 89994
Quote:
Originally Posted by budapest12 View Post

^ He has the 4060 and I clearly need the help of a professional.
Nonsense, Buda. I know more members' shoe size than I care to admit!
post #85419 of 89994

Happy hump day gents.  As a heads up, I listed some new cigar LWBs in the classifieds section.  They are in a size 7.5d in the Barrie last.  Check out my signature for a direct link.  Thanks!

post #85420 of 89994
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Clemson View Post

Happy hump day gents.  As a heads up, I listed some new cigar LWBs in the classifieds section.  They are in a size 7.5d in the Barrie last.  Check out my signature for a direct link.  Thanks!
That would be a pricey way to see if the 7.5 Barrie is indeed a better for it for me, but quite tempting!
post #85421 of 89994
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Clemson View Post
 

Happy hump day gents.  As a heads up, I listed some new cigar LWBs in the classifieds section.  They are in a size 7.5d in the Barrie last.  Check out my signature for a direct link.  Thanks!

 

Another Alden acquisition? 

 

Looks great and should be sntached up quickly. 

post #85422 of 89994
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post


That would be a pricey way to see if the 7.5 Barrie is indeed a better for it for me, but quite tempting!

 

Oh come on...you can sell them again if they don't fit.  ;)

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JezeC View Post
 

 

Another Alden acquisition?

 

Looks great and should be sntached up quickly.

 

Thanks!  I'm on the ravello LWB order from Alden Madison and I grabbed two Carminas recently (cognac shell PTB and double monks), so I need to slow down a bit.  :decisions:

post #85423 of 89994
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Clemson View Post

Oh come on...you can sell them again if they don't fit.  wink.gif
You make a good point, but I never have much luck selling on here....
post #85424 of 89994
Yes, some of us who have been patient in our thirst for whiskey received a nice surprise from Alden SF this week!
post #85425 of 89994
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLVol View Post

Well, I just opened these up and could not be happier.....the fit is great and I love the color.....pleasantly surprised with the light edge trim.



 



They apparently have been tried on before as there is some slight creasing, but not going complain as they appear to be flawless otherwise after a quick inspection.



 





 



 



Just as I imagined...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim

Styles mentioned in this thread:

Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread ***