or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread ***
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***The official Alden thread *** - Page 5347

post #80191 of 99210
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonggoy View Post

Anyone know of a waiting list for Ravello or Whiskey LWB?  

Quote:
Originally Posted by zennypoo View Post

+1 ... or +both??

Alden DC has a run of Ravello LWBs in production right now and has a list going already for her inevitable next run.

-Mike
post #80192 of 99210
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdubs View Post


Alden DC has a run of Ravello LWBs in production right now and has a list going already for her inevitable next run.

-Mike
You probably just made Kathy's day even worse. haha
post #80193 of 99210

I had to be "one of those guys" and pester DC today. There is a Vass GMTO closing today, and the status of the cigar captoe has some influence on what I order. 10D calls have not gone out yet. They have four and I'm fifth :brick: , so it'll be a week or so before

 

I find out. I'm going to assume none of the four above me would be crazy enough to turn down a pair.

post #80194 of 99210
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawnc View Post

These are absolutely amazing. Trickers seem nice but they never appeared to be my style but I would love something like this. Used the link provided on the MTO options and sent an email to see how the process works.

I'm not quite where Bakkes is but I do find that the more I investigate options outside of Alden the more pleasantly surprised I am. I am fine with paying a little more for less common and harder to work with shell, but this process of calling retailers and competing with those 'insiders' who have established relationships is tiring and just a little bit annoying. I'm far from a conspiracy theorist but the idea of cigar (brown) being treated as a rare shell has always struck me as more of a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shouldaville View Post

I had to be "one of those guys" and pester DC today. There is a Vass GMTO closing today, and the status of the cigar captoe has some influence on what I order. 10D calls have not gone out yet. They have four and I'm fifth baldy%5B1%5D.gif , so it'll be a week or so before

I find out. I'm going to assume none of the four above me would be crazy enough to turn down a pair.

I would not assume anything but it is up to you. An MTO can always be placed but if you miss out on an opportunity at a grail...well I would be upset.
post #80195 of 99210
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post

You probably just made Kathy's day even worse. haha

People, for this, just send her an E-mail! PM me if you need her E-mail address! There is no fire with this one...
post #80196 of 99210

I just got the call from DC and the cigar cap toes are on the way!

 

Once again, thanks to whomever posted the information about the list a couple of months ago.

 

I was late to get on the list, but luckily the first for my size.

post #80197 of 99210

I am torn if I end up getting a call. I was #5 out of 4 on a list.

I have some higher priorities on the way and upcoming...

post #80198 of 99210
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkotsko View Post

I am torn if I end up getting a call. I was #5 out of 4 on a list.
I have some higher priorities on the way and upcoming...

I hear you BK, you'll need $1100 soon happy.gif
post #80199 of 99210

Just called Alden DC

Gentleman I spoke with said currently there is no list for a Ravello LWB.

Said typically they start taking names down when a new shoe is being planned

As there is no new shoe being planned right now, there is no list

Suggested that I call back periodically 

post #80200 of 99210
Quote:
Originally Posted by sealowe View Post
 

Just called Alden DC

Gentleman I spoke with said currently there is no list for a Ravello LWB.

Said typically they start taking names down when a new shoe is being planned

As there is no new shoe being planned right now, there is no list

Suggested that I call back periodically 

 

Did you say the secret password when you mentioned Ravello LWB?

post #80201 of 99210
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonggoy View Post

Did you say the secret password when you mentioned Ravello LWB?
haha Right?
post #80202 of 99210
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdubs View Post

People, for this, just send her an E-mail! PM me if you need her E-mail address! There is no fire with this one...
See what you did, Mike?
post #80203 of 99210
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel28 View Post


I hear you BK, you'll need $1100 soon happy.gif

Is this the current retail of the cigar cap toe boot? 

post #80204 of 99210
Quote:
Originally Posted by cincikid View Post

Is this the current retail of the cigar cap toe boot? 

 



No, mine were about $805.
post #80205 of 99210
Quote:
Originally Posted by cincikid View Post

Is this the current retail of the cigar cap toe boot? 

different brand
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread ***