or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread ***
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***The official Alden thread *** - Page 5067

post #75991 of 91770
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwhitelaw View Post
 

 

Might try leathersoul to see if they have a restock of these coming at some point..

 

If they did, all pairs would be pre-sold to Tom's high school buddies, with the possible exception of sizes 5.5D and 13D  :violin:

Styles mentioned in this thread:

post #75992 of 91770

I had a pair of them last yr, sold them here on SF. 

 

no preorder for me, lucked into a pair of 12Ds 

post #75993 of 91770
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwhitelaw View Post

Might try leathersoul to see if they have a restock of these coming at some point..



alden sf had something similar, check with them
post #75994 of 91770
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebeebs View Post

If they did, all pairs would be pre-sold to Tom's high school buddies, with the possible exception of sizes 5.5D and 13D  musicboohoo%5B1%5D.gif

I have had good luck with leathersoul a couple of times.....just called/emailed and got in for 11d....may have just been good timing but they have been great to me.
post #75995 of 91770

 

 

 

 

We tried something new with black calf and we would love to hear back from you gentlemen.  All feedback is appreciated!

post #75996 of 91770
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebeebs View Post
 

If they did, all pairs would be pre-sold to Tom's high school buddies, with the possible exception of sizes 5.5D and 13D  :violin:

:rotflmao:That is hilarious and sad for us. That said, if you're looking for a brown chromexcel wingtip boot, one should be in touch with Adam at alden of Carmel. He has a brown cxl wingtip boot on commando sole on Barrie preorder with an expected delivery sometime in April.

post #75997 of 91770
Quote:
Originally Posted by docalden2013 View Post

rotflmao.gif That is hilarious and sad for us. That said, if you're looking for a brown chromexcel wingtip boot, one should be in touch with Adam at alden of Carmel. He has a brown cxl wingtip boot on commando sole on Barrie preorder with an expected delivery sometime in April.

Just did! icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #75998 of 91770

Please excuse this newbie but can you still purchase the Cigar Indy boots brand new or they no longer available new?  From all of the pics I've seen they are some beautiful boots!  I'm leaning that direction over the Brown ChromeExcel if they are available.  Thanks!

post #75999 of 91770
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTGuthrie View Post
 

Please excuse this newbie but can you still purchase the Cigar Indy boots brand new or they no longer available new?  From all of the pics I've seen they are some beautiful boots!  I'm leaning that direction over the Brown ChromeExcel if they are available.  Thanks!

I don't think they're in stock anywhere right now.  Your best bet is to hop on the JGilbert pre-order if you can.  It might be a looooong wait though.

post #76000 of 91770
Quote:
Originally Posted by unipair guy View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)













We tried something new with black calf and we would love to hear back from you gentlemen.  All feedback is appreciated!

I like both pairs.
post #76001 of 91770

That was quick! Pre-ordered my Leffot Tankers yesterday and they arrived today...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

hahahahaha. J/K!  :D  Congrats to all those that got in on the pre-order. You will not be disappointed!

 

Now for the wait...:lurk:

post #76002 of 91770
Quote:
Originally Posted by unipair guy View Post
 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

 

We tried something new with black calf and we would love to hear back from you gentlemen.  All feedback is appreciated!

I definitely like the scotch grain plain toe.

post #76003 of 91770
Quote:
Originally Posted by docalden2013 View Post

rotflmao.gif That is hilarious and sad for us. That said, if you're looking for a brown chromexcel wingtip boot, one should be in touch with Adam at alden of Carmel. He has a brown cxl wingtip boot on commando sole on Barrie preorder with an expected delivery sometime in April.

Several retailers have natural shortwing boots available. Epaulet, TSM, and I believe Alden SF.

There's also a fresh stock of these available (I know, not Alden...sorry):

http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se/collections/carmina/products/carmina-brogue-boot-chromexcel-1
post #76004 of 91770
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post

That was quick! Pre-ordered my Leffot Tankers yesterday and they arrived today...
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)








hahahahaha. J/K!  biggrin.gif   Congrats to all those that got in on the pre-order. You will not be disappointed!

Now for the wait...lurker%5B1%5D.gif

You bastard!! Haha, the wait should be easy knowing that golf season is starting back up and I only put a deposit down. Just have to be careful to not buy a bunch of FJs in the meantime smile.gif

Also, last call on the 9015s! If they don't sell I'll probably post them here.
post #76005 of 91770
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLVol View Post

I have had good luck with leathersoul a couple of times.....just called/emailed and got in for 11d....may have just been good timing but they have been great to me.

+1....I scored my ravello SWB that way. Just called and they had a pair. The hunt for a coveted model is an hourly thing. Not weekly.

Toronto is far from any Hawaii high school satisfied.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim

Styles mentioned in this thread:

Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread ***