Gotta love the look and smell of pristine shell. Enjoy!
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/31/11
- itemAlden Black Balmoral Shell Cordovan Cap Toe Oxfordtagged by LA Guy, 1/23/15
- itemAlden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toetagged by LA Guy, 1/23/15
- itemAlden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukkatagged by LA Guy, 1/23/15
- itemAlden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwingtagged by LA Guy, 1/23/15
- itemAlden Indy Boot 405tagged by LA Guy, 1/23/15
- itemAlden Ravello Shell Long Wing Bluchertagged by LA Guy, 1/23/15
- itemAlden Sand Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boottagged by LA Guy, 1/23/15
- itemAlden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boottagged by LA Guy, 1/23/15
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11More
- topicShell Cordovantagged by violethour1951, 5/6/13
Related Forum Threads
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 7/14/15 at 9:19am in Classic Menswear
- 7/11 Drops #4 Shell Cordovan Alden Saddle Shoes, Alden pebble grain, BB bucks Last post on 7/29/11 at 4:24am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- BNIB First Quality Alden Shell Cordovan 2145 9.5D $385 Last post on 4/15/11 at 2:53pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The ultimate shoe collection clearance, sizes 8-9½US, Alden, Vass, cordovan etc. Last post on 4/10/11 at 10:55am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- One Shoe Wardrobe: Why Not? Last post on 4/4/14 at 1:25am in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
***The official Alden thread *** - Page 4982
Styleforum Top Picks
Thanks guys. The office lighting is pretty intense, but the recent batch that went through Haberdash does have a great finish. I keep telling myself these are nice enough I can tell Kathy "no thanks" when the cigar call comes (although my credit card will likely reflect a different response).
I just grabbed a pair 5 minutes ago in 10. Thanks for this post, as I saw earlier they were out of stock.
I do hope these jcrew versions are exactly the 975. Does anyone know if anything is different than Aldens standard 975?
Absolutely! They say Jcrew on the insole.
What I need to do is freeze my Alden debit card in a block of ice until I replenish funds sufficient for one cigar straight tip boot on grant. Every time I get close to having done so, another makeup comes along. Just this morning, I bought another Viberg boot (true to my Alden roots, I bought it in Color 8).
How about everyone just stops posting pics and alerting each other to deals and rare makeups. Let's just focus on the nuances of Barrie and Grant sizing.
All I can do is continue having fun with learning instagram (yes, I'm the last person in the world to sign up) and enjoy the shoes I do have rather than focusing on what else I want.
Guess I deserve that...I've wondered HTF I could have thought these were sold and the only think I can come up with is that I did have a pair of Whisky LWB's that WERE sold. Also have a somewhat complicated answer when asked where "home" is in that we still have my wife's house and my house from pre-marriage days and we are currently in a condo in Chicago. So that makes three closets in three states to keep track of
- ***The official Alden thread ***
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 44 seconds ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 2 minutes ago
- › Brooks Brothers Fitzgerald 1818 Suit Italy 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 3 minutes ago
- › Dior homme monogram messenger bag 3 minutes ago
- › Loro Piana Cashmere Scarf vs Club Monaco Cashmere Scarf 4 minutes ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 7 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 15 minutes ago
- › J.Crew Spring/Summer 2013 18 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015