or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread ***
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***The official Alden thread *** - Page 4963

post #74431 of 95091
Quote:
Originally Posted by docalden2013 View Post

So many nice boots posted lately.

Congrats to the gentleman with the Union Hill Indys. Glad you used the spray! They are beauts. Wear in good health.

Reassured by the discussion on the appropriateness of plaza boots with denim, I went with LS king wt boots on Plaza with Pure Blue Japan xx-013s.



Nice look. Great boots. I wear dark denim with color 8 boots all the time. nod[1].gif
post #74432 of 95091
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shouldaville View Post





Maybe not worth the extra effort, but they could put these on eBay and get more than that!

Cheers, seems I was a little too slow. E-mailed and now I am #2 in line. If another one of you e-mailed them... please back out lol wink.gif
post #74433 of 95091
Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenfoldtieguy View Post


Nice look. Great boots. I wear dark denim with color 8 boots all the time. nod[1].gif

Hi 7. It's good to know I'm in good company. Your nod means a lot to me. Hope all is well with you these days!

post #74434 of 95091
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjonesd2 View Post


Cheers, seems I was a little too slow. E-mailed and now I am #2 in line. If another one of you e-mailed them... please back out lol wink.gif

They are officially gone, btw

post #74435 of 95091
Quote:
Originally Posted by latestyle View Post
 

CXL Tanker ??  I didn't see that on LS.........where is the offering ? Thanks

 

I just placed my preorder....they said it will likely be late 2014 FWIW.

post #74436 of 95091
Quote:
Originally Posted by anrobit View Post

They are officially gone, btw
Yeah I was told via e-mail. Was it you that got them?
post #74437 of 95091

LS New Arrival:

 

Plain Toe Derby   $515 for CXL

 

http://leathersoulhawaii.com/2014/02/20/alden-shoe-unlined-cxl-ptb-lsdt-lbh/

 

ucp1

post #74438 of 95091
Happy Monday gentlemen. Have a productive, safe and enjoyable week.




Shots in lots of light through the window this morning.
post #74439 of 95091
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt92037 View Post

Leffot CXL PT boot is my go-to boot.  Very, very well rounded.

That's great to hear. Any pics you could share would be appreciated!
post #74440 of 95091
Quote:
Originally Posted by tampatravel View Post

LS New Arrival:

Plain Toe Derby   $515 for CXL

http://leathersoulhawaii.com/2014/02/20/alden-shoe-unlined-cxl-ptb-lsdt-lbh/

ucp1

Hmm what's the sole on this? Looking at this and the natty cxl from alden SF
post #74441 of 95091
Quote:
Originally Posted by tampatravel View Post
 

LS New Arrival:

 

Plain Toe Derby   $515 for CXL

 

http://leathersoulhawaii.com/2014/02/20/alden-shoe-unlined-cxl-ptb-lsdt-lbh/

 

ucp1

 

Reading the comments in that link, I found this post by LS interesting:

 

Sorry, Alden no longer allows retailers to post rare shells on their website. Some still do but they are going against Alden’s internet policies. Please follow us on Instagram for more pictures of our offerings. - See more at: http://leathersoulhawaii.com/2014/02/20/alden-shoe-unlined-cxl-ptb-lsdt-lbh/#sthash.DzXFP8OJ.dpuf

post #74442 of 95091
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicious49 View Post

Reading the comments in that link, I found this post by LS interesting:

Sorry, Alden no longer allows retailers to post rare shells on their website. Some still do but they are going against Alden’s internet policies. Please follow us on Instagram for more pictures of our offerings. - See more at: http://leathersoulhawaii.com/2014/02/20/alden-shoe-unlined-cxl-ptb-lsdt-lbh/#sthash.DzXFP8OJ.dpuf

This is true - Alden SF and NYC pulled their rare offerings from their website sometime last year based on this policy...
post #74443 of 95091

^^I'm not sure I understand their reasoning for having the photos pulled or not allowed. I suppose they have their reasons, but I'd like to see the rare shell colors personally.

post #74444 of 95091
Why limit that portion of your models only to people "who know"? I understand that they can't meet with demand, so I guess why advertise them?? Dunno.
post #74445 of 95091
Quote:
Originally Posted by tampatravel View Post

^^I'm not sure I understand their reasoning for having the photos pulled or not allowed. I suppose they have their reasons, but I'd like to see the rare shell colors personally.
Tampa, I also asked them to pull of their NST photos so no one will know the exist and I can have them all!!!!! (evil laugh)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread ***