or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread ***
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***The official Alden thread *** - Page 4743

post #71131 of 87347
mdubs - great looking cigar !! enjoy!

brokeassp: these were Alden x Epaulet from May of 2012

Styles mentioned in this thread:

post #71132 of 87347
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post

^^ I don't even remember seeing them when they would have been full price.

They were worth full price. smile.gif
post #71133 of 87347
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

thanks bro. i would say Grant 11.5E = Plaza 12D

i think i prefer the chiseled toe of plaza but great is still great - cant go wrong with either

 

how would you say the grant & plaza in same size compare?

post #71134 of 87347
I think it depends on your feet. I'm a 10.5D Plaza, 10D Grant. I think of the Grant as a Barrie with a pointier toe.
post #71135 of 87347
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDV View Post

mdubs found these for me. he is the coolest guy ever.

ravello nst boots on aberdeen
maiden voyage


Great stuff MrDV. Happy to see you got your hands on a pair!icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

You've been after them for a while, no?
post #71136 of 87347
Quote:
Originally Posted by sazon View Post

mdubs - great looking cigar !! enjoy!

brokeassp: these were Alden x Epaulet from May of 2012

Wow, May 2012...was it that long ago already? I remember when they first came out they offered me a pair of these to replace the Ravello pre-order that hadn't come in yet. I declined to wait for the Ravello instead. Almost 2 years later...
post #71137 of 87347

Whiskey for me today.

Funny thing about whiskey for me is that it appears darker in natural light than it does indoors.

This seems opposite from the color 8.

Outside on top. In my office on bottom.

post #71138 of 87347
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkotsko View Post

Whiskey for me today.
Funny thing about whiskey for me is that it appears darker in natural light than it does indoors.
This seems opposite from the color 8.
Outside on top. In my office on bottom. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Man, bk! I was so close to reaching for my whiskey today, too. They look great!
post #71139 of 87347
I just got on a list for a whiskey PTB with Alden DC. Kathy said they will probably put another order in with Alden soon. However, who knows how long it will be before it's confirmed for production.
post #71140 of 87347
And for Sade's birthday today, I wear my smooth-operator color 4 cap toe boots.
post #71141 of 87347
Quote:
Originally Posted by sazon View Post

And for Sade's birthday today, I wear my smooth-operator color 4 cap toe boots.
  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

Smoooove

 

Looking great Saz.

post #71142 of 87347
^^ Great boots, sazon!

Edit: Great! Now that song is stuck in my head!!!!
post #71143 of 87347

^^^now it's in my head too!

 

Coast to Coast

LA to Chicago

Western Male

Across the North and South to Key Largo

SHELL for sale

post #71144 of 87347
Quote:
Originally Posted by tampatravel View Post

^^^now it's in my head too!

Coast to Coast
LA to Chicago
Western Male
Across the North and South to Key Largo
SHELL for sale

That made it worse!

I always thought it was...

"Western Maine"

Didn't make much sense but being from New England, it felt right.
post #71145 of 87347
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue collar View Post

Great stuff MrDV. Happy to see you got your hands on a pair!icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

You've been after them for a while, no?
Thank you blue. Yes, this particular style's been eluding me for a while. Very very happy to have them home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sazon View Post

And for Sade's birthday today, I wear my smooth-operator color 4 cap toe boots.
Awesomenesssss sazon
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim

Styles mentioned in this thread:

Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread ***