or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread ***
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***The official Alden thread *** - Page 4665

post #69961 of 89477
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeSpiffington View Post

mdubs, great looking ptb's. When are you going to wear them?

I am on vacation this week, so next week at the earliest.

Styles mentioned in this thread:

post #69962 of 89477
Quote:
Originally Posted by blues4life View Post

First wear of the Christmas Gifts from my wife
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


Canali, Cashmere OTC, King PTB




nephew,
good looking combo
wear only in good health
post #69963 of 89477

cigar tassel
argyles otc
post #69964 of 89477
uncle - another amazing outfit ! Bravo.
post #69965 of 89477

Got my first pair of Alden Cordovan for Christmas. NST #8

I now see what all the fuss is about. You guys are right . . . . NO ONE finishes cordovan like Alden.

 

They're going back. I REALLY want this boot in jet black. It's going to be awesome.

post #69966 of 89477
Quote:
Originally Posted by sazon View Post

uncle - another amazing outfit ! Bravo.

nephew,
thank you
post #69967 of 89477

Just put myself on the wait list with Alden DC for their cigar cap toe boots.  I know rare cordovan make-ups bow to no man's schedule, but anyone have experience with how often they get shipments in on these?  I'm....7th in line.  Regardless, the wait will build a level of patience unfamiliar to me.  Internet shopping breeds a certain fast-paced consumerism.  This will be good for me.

post #69968 of 89477
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcarthur View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

cigar tassel
argyles otc
Excellent cigar tassels Uncle.
post #69969 of 89477
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeSpiffington View Post

Excellent cigar tassels Uncle.

nephew,
thank you
post #69970 of 89477
Don't known if you need any laces for all those cool shoes we got over the Holidays...but Benjos is having a heck of a sale:

30% off & Free Shipping.

CODE: BLACKTIE14

Prices good through the 2nd of Jan.

http://us4.campaign-archive1.com/?u=058f2f6956a9ca7e99d728bb4&id=ef5de1984e
post #69971 of 89477
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoGent View Post

Got my first pair of Alden Cordovan for Christmas. NST #8
I now see what all the fuss is about. You guys are right . . . . NO ONE finishes cordovan like Alden.



They're going back. I REALLY want this boot in jet black. It's going to be awesome.
Anyone know if black shell Plaza Tankers are actually available anywhere or even on a preorder?
post #69972 of 89477
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post

#8 Captoes for their weekly wearing:


Which boots are these (ie from where)? ^^
post #69973 of 89477

anyone know if Nick at B.Nelson responds to a specific email, or does the mastercraftsman@bn.... get in front of him? I'd like to send him some photos of a pair that I'd like to have refinished, but want to make sure he's comfortable attempting it..

 

 

thanks in advance!

post #69974 of 89477
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwhitelaw View Post

anyone know if Nick at B.Nelson responds to a specific email, or does the mastercraftsman@bn.... get in front of him? I'd like to send him some photos of a pair that I'd like to have refinished, but want to make sure he's comfortable attempting it..


thanks in advance!

He's always replied to me via nickv@bnelsonshoes.com

I hope this helps! Have a great night Mr. White!
post #69975 of 89477
Quote:
Originally Posted by coinopcollector View Post

Anyone know if black shell Plaza Tankers are actually available anywhere or even on a preorder?

+1

Any updates re: that rumour of J. Gilbert doing the above order?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim

Styles mentioned in this thread:

Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread ***