or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread ***
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***The official Alden thread *** - Page 4579

post #68671 of 87457
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post


I'm pretty sure you just call or email Alden and they will ship them out.

Thank you Sir. Sent them and email and will follow up by phone if I don't hear back.

Styles mentioned in this thread:

post #68672 of 87457
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rishi Kakar View Post

Mdubs, Tifosi, Tampatravel: Black Fridays is one helluva idea!
I agree! Almost went home at lunch and changed my shoes...Ha!

Brown CXL PTB today...
post #68673 of 87457

Natural CXL longwings:

post #68674 of 87457
Quote:
Originally Posted by aldenfan View Post
 

Thank you Sir. Sent them and email and will follow up by phone if I don't hear back.

They just need the model number from inside the boot/shoe.

They just mailed me 2 pair, no charge.

post #68675 of 87457
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkotsko View Post

They just need the model number from inside the boot/shoe.
They just mailed me 2 pair, no charge.
Sweet!
post #68676 of 87457
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post

Sweet!

Same here. Emailed them and they are sending out today.
post #68677 of 87457
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakes11771 View Post

There is nothing reasonable about the amount of expensive shoes that I have, many of which look very similar to each other.  This is not a game of logic and reason, rather one of irresponsibly acting upon impulses.

Go for it!

+1
post #68678 of 87457
Quote:
Originally Posted by docalden2013 View Post


To top it all off, the Apple geniuses confirmed that my computer's hard drive is not only likely cooked (along with some of my important data and family pictures), but that its logic board is also apparently done. So, by the end of the day, I spent the equivalent of four pairs of shell boots investing in a new computer rig, backup system. Of course, dear wife feels the sting and has asked me to dial back my SF-related purchases for a stretch.

Rant over. Just needed to get it off my chest, as I thought venting to patients would be a bad idea wink.gif

PS - is there a Mac method for my new Mac? It just doesn't have the smell or patina of Ravello, Whiskey, Cigar or King.

As someone who has had 3 separate macbooks declared dead by Apple because of a "fried logic board - water damage" I can say with almost 100% certainty that your hard drive is perfectly fine. Once I decided to build a windows desktop due to apples atrocious customer service, I simply plugged the hard drives in and was able to access everything no probem with a program called macdrive.
post #68679 of 87457
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdubs View Post


Okay, next week I will go Black Shell.

 

Yes!!! This is something that I can actually participate in since I don't yet own any Whiskey shell for Whiskey Wednesday.  The only problem is, tifosi and I will be wearing practically the same boot every Friday!  Haha

post #68680 of 87457
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexandchau View Post

Yes!!! This is something that I can actually participate in since I don't yet own any Whiskey shell for Whiskey Wednesday.  The only problem is, tifosi and I will be wearing practically the same boot every Friday!  Haha
I don't see a problem with that, Alex. No practically here...they are exactly the same boot! Ha!
post #68681 of 87457
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post


I don't see a problem with that, Alex. No practically here...they are exactly the same boot! Ha!

I have a few black shell shoes that I can rotate. If I remember, I am in.

post #68682 of 87457
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkotsko View Post

I have a few black shell shoes that I can rotate. If I remember, I am in.
I want a black shell shoe. I am torn between LWB or maybe a straight tip blucher. All I have is my 4065 boots.
post #68683 of 87457
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post


I want a black shell shoe. I am torn between LWB or maybe a straight tip blucher. All I have is my 4065 boots.

*COUGH* NST

post #68684 of 87457
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkotsko View Post

*COUGH* NST
Oh yea...how could I forget!!??!!
post #68685 of 87457
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post


Oh yea...how could I forget!!??!!

Back when there was sunshine and warmth on earth...

 

Created with GIMP

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim

Styles mentioned in this thread:

Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread ***