or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread ***
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***The official Alden thread *** - Page 4367

post #65491 of 86640

Decided to give my Indy boots some TLC last night:

 

Styles mentioned in this thread:

post #65492 of 86640
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdubs View Post

How does the grant fit? Are the large or TTS?

Wow, you have this whole pant leg thing to a science. But I understand, you got to properly expose your Alden's!
dubs: Grant, for me, fits TTS.
post #65493 of 86640
San Francisco seems like a great place to wear Aldens. Boots and suede can be an option basically all year.
post #65494 of 86640
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDV View Post


Great looking v tip. Leather soul offered them in cigar, let me know if you find a size 10.

Thanks and will do............. by the way these are on the modified(which I think suits them quite nicely)

post #65495 of 86640
Quote:
Originally Posted by kippy View Post

It was a good day for #4 boots. Lots of sun in SF.


]
Awesome boots. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #65496 of 86640
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post

dubs: Grant, for me, fits TTS.
+1
post #65497 of 86640
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdubs View Post

, you got to properly expose your Alden's!
I'm sure it's just preference, but yes, I don't like my shoes buried under fabric.
post #65498 of 86640
Quote:
Originally Posted by kippy View Post

It was a good day for #4 boots. Lots of sun in SF.

Absolutely beautiful. I'd kill for boots like these.
post #65499 of 86640

PSA- LeatherSoul Hawaii has last pair offers on their website, which include a very few Aldens. Nothing appealed to me across the board; really not much in my size, but I wanted to pass along the information.

 

Cheers. 

post #65500 of 86640

#8 plain-toe boot on the plaza last for a chilly morning in the south....

 

 

 

post #65501 of 86640

blue lwb

post #65502 of 86640
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoothie1 View Post
 

PSA- LeatherSoul Hawaii has last pair offers on their website, which include a very few Aldens. Nothing appealed to me across the board; really not much in my size, but I wanted to pass along the information.

 

Cheers.

If I were a 12D I'd hop right on this:

 

Color #8 4 Eyelet PTB, Barrie, 12D, LP Price $395.00
- See more at: http://leathersoulhawaii.com/last-pair/#sthash.k34R4284.dpuf

post #65503 of 86640
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunw View Post

If I were a 12D I'd hop right on this:

Color #8 4 Eyelet PTB, Barrie, 12D, LP Price $395.00

- See more at: http://leathersoulhawaii.com/last-pair/#sthash.k34R4284.dpuf
I agree with that. However, if I was a 12D I would be poor from spending all my money on ravello and whiskey at TheShoeMart last week.
post #65504 of 86640
Quote:
Originally Posted by kippy View Post

It was a good day for #4 boots. Lots of sun in SF.



Holy cow those are nice!

post #65505 of 86640

Ravello NST

Marcoliani Merino Argyle

EP Petrol Walt

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim

Styles mentioned in this thread:

Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread ***