or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread ***
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***The official Alden thread *** - Page 4224

post #63346 of 90163
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post

Getting ready to drink and shine...

tifosi, looks like a good Saturday night.

Styles mentioned in this thread:

post #63347 of 90163
Hi Burton,
Sent you the payment via paypal. But receive a pm from u that the item has been listed in ebay.
post #63348 of 90163
I spent time yesterday afternoon and about 2 hours this morning calling around to various Alden retailers hoping I might get lucky and find a pair of ravello lwb's. of course no luck. Around noon today I left for the day to take my son to a lacrosse event at Haverford College. While there I ran across the street to Sherman Bros. Figuring I would never find any ravellos, I decided to purchase a pair of 2145 color 8 medallion cap toes I have been wanting. I was totally happy with my purchase. Then I get home, log on to SF and see while I was out all day everyone was scoring big at TSM. Cruel irony. I'm a 10 D Barrie. I'm going to call first thing Monday to see if there is anything in 10.5. A ravello NST would be awesome.
post #63349 of 90163
Quote:
Originally Posted by coinopcollector View Post

I spent time yesterday afternoon and about 2 hours this morning calling around to various Alden retailers hoping I might get lucky and find a pair of ravello lwb's. of course no luck. Around noon today I left for the day to take my son to a lacrosse event at Haverford College. While there I ran across the street to Sherman Bros. Figuring I would never find any ravellos, I decided to purchase a pair of 2145 color 8 medallion cap toes I have been wanting. I was totally happy with my purchase. Then I get home, log on to SF and see while I was out all day everyone was scoring big at TSM. Cruel irony. I'm a 10 D Barrie. I'm going to call first thing Monday to see if there is anything in 10.5. A ravello NST would be awesome.
 

 

 

disregard.. i've been so out of it, i thought tomorrow was saturday 

post #63350 of 90163
Quote:
Originally Posted by brostymie View Post

Hi Burton,
Sent you the payment via paypal. But receive a pm from u that the item has been listed in ebay.

All good.
post #63351 of 90163
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue collar View Post

ffffuuuu.gif

This is the only time where I say these words "I hate living in Canada".

TSM will not ship to the Great White North anymore.

I believe we discussed this last year.

It's pretty sad really.
post #63352 of 90163
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post

Getting ready to drink and shine...


Is that actually Leffe Dark in that glass?
post #63353 of 90163
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burton View Post


All good.

 

do the costs of a proxy from the US into canada outweigh the savings?

post #63354 of 90163
Congrats to all of you on your scores! I called -- and actually managed to get through -- and they had some NSTs that would've worked size-wise in the whole rare rainbow. I just couldn't pull the trigger as the colors I actually need are black and #8. I'm sure I'll kick myself over this later.
post #63355 of 90163
Quote:
Originally Posted by brp2 View Post

Congrats to all of you on your scores! I called -- and actually managed to get through -- and they had some NSTs that would've worked size-wise in the whole rare rainbow. I just couldn't pull the trigger as the colors I actually need are black and #8. I'm sure I'll kick myself over this later.

 

did you happen to inquire about whether these are/were just shoes, or boots, in the NST? still bummed about the NST ravello boots I sent back to them awhile back do to some marbling I couldnt live with.. wonder if they got a 'better' batch..

 

thanks!

post #63356 of 90163
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwhitelaw View Post

did you happen to inquire about whether these are/were just shoes, or boots, in the NST? still bummed about the NST ravello boots I sent back to them awhile back do to some marbling I couldnt live with.. wonder if they got a 'better' batch..

thanks!

All shoes. That helped my resolve. [edit] at least by the time I called, which was on the later side.
post #63357 of 90163

Note that despite the listing saying that these are "Medium (D, M)" width, the pics show that they are 9 C/E, i.e., wide.
post #63358 of 90163
Quote:
Originally Posted by brp2 View Post


All shoes. That helped my resolve. [edit] at least by the time I called, which was on the later side.

 

sheeeeeeiiiit... I might need to try and swap these NST shoes for boots, if at all possible.

 

won't be heartbroken (especially as I trust no order UNTIL it is sitting on my doorstep)

post #63359 of 90163
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwhitelaw View Post

do the costs of a proxy from the US into canada outweigh the savings?

I do not know--- sorry.
post #63360 of 90163
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burton View Post


I do not know--- sorry.

 

sorry. seems I meant to quote blue collar

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim

Styles mentioned in this thread:

Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread ***